• 41(current)
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin
I'm having issues with the direct stream (NRK1/2/3/Super direkte).
It seems like buffering issues. I get some picture distortions/lagging, then sound falls out. I get it back for maybe a minute if I pause/resume or something ...

I have no such issue with watching the recorded shows, like I watched the latest "Nytt på nytt" in HD, no issues.

Is there a buffer setting I can adjust?
(For the main Kodi setup I use a 150 MB buffer, that seems to work nicely.)
I have just completetd testing this add-on. I experience issues with this add-on with both KODI and OSMC, but only on ARM devices. My smarthphone (note4), raspberrry pi and CUbox have the same issue playing some 10 seconds and then sound disapears and the picture becomes distorted. It works butifully on my Win 10 PC.
Something i can do to help solve this?
I would like to see information (at least title) of current running programme in the live streams. Ideally I would also like to the what's up next. Would this be possible?
Hi,
would it be possible to have the ability to rewind the direct streams and also jump to the start of a program, just like on tv.nrk.no?
I can't get any streams to play anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?

Here's my log http://pastebin.com/y8QMQEQk
(2016-01-29, 21:52)asplundj Wrote: I can't get any streams to play anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?

Here's my log http://pastebin.com/y8QMQEQk
Yep. Noticed earlier as I was just about to watch something. Will fix tomorrow. The api changed slightly, which broke playback.
Get a script error running this add-on. Happened since today. Fix around the corner?
I'm getting a script error as well. Checked today. Such an awesome addon!
fix is pushed to repo. should be available soon
Thx for the fast fix!

Use this addon everyday on my pi
This addon is great, but the last week or so I've been getting an error. I've got it installed on a Pi running OSMC. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, so I'm pretty sure it's the latest version. Is this a known issue? The kids are a bit upset that the "barnetv" is broken.
(2016-03-12, 08:28)vulpus Wrote: This addon is great, but the last week or so I've been getting an error. I've got it installed on a Pi running OSMC. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, so I'm pretty sure it's the latest version. Is this a known issue? The kids are a bit upset that the "barnetv" is broken.
I am having the same issue, should i find a different Repo than the standard one in OSMC?

Edit 1 I can see that i have version 4.5.5 and that it should be version 4.5.6

Edit 2: downloaded the app from github and installed it manually, everything is working now!

Thanks for a great app!
Ah, that explains it. I'll go get 4.5.6 as well. Strange that the Kodi repo doesn't have the latest version?
It's available for me, and the 10.000 others who have downloaded this version from the repo: http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.video.nrk/
Huh. I stand corrected, then :-) . I'll have to look into it further.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin9