• 45(current)
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin
(2017-08-14, 07:24)Snaah Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 07:16)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 06:57)asplundj Wrote: It is a different add-on that also support NRK and has the feature you're asking for. Check out http://www.rieter.net/content/

no it does not as it is named its for yesterday news

Huh? Did you follow the link and read what the addon Retrospect is? As previous poster said, among many channels it has NRK and the X-Forwarded-For feature you want.

[Written by my thumbs on a state-of-the-art Ericsson Hotline 450.]

did you get the NRK live streams working if so, do you live outsite norway and if so what are your setting for the NRK live stream setting
In country settings you need to set a Norwegian IP address (as Local IP) for Norway and then under Channel settings choose NRK and set Local IP to Norway
(2017-08-14, 14:20)asplundj Wrote: In country settings you need to set a Norwegian IP address (as Local IP) for Norway and then under Channel settings choose NRK and set Local IP to Norway

sorry to be such a pain in the ..but would you be so kind to post screenshots?
its for my 79 yrs old Norwegian dad who lives in the netherlands
(2017-08-14, 14:03)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 07:24)Snaah Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 07:16)isitmeor Wrote: no it does not as it is named its for yesterday news

Huh? Did you follow the link and read what the addon Retrospect is? As previous poster said, among many channels it has NRK and the X-Forwarded-For feature you want.

did you get the NRK live streams working if so, do you live outsite norway and if so what are your setting for the NRK live stream setting

Yes, I live outside Norway.

(2017-08-14, 14:30)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 14:20)asplundj Wrote: In country settings you need to set a Norwegian IP address (as Local IP) for Norway and then under Channel settings choose NRK and set Local IP to Norway

Here you go! I switched to Norwegian in the system. All strings are not translated in Retrospect though. Hope this helps. If not, I suggest to continue in the Retrospect thread.

(2017-08-16, 01:18)Snaah Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 14:03)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 07:24)Snaah Wrote: Huh? Did you follow the link and read what the addon Retrospect is? As previous poster said, among many channels it has NRK and the X-Forwarded-For feature you want.

Yes, I live outside Norway.

(2017-08-14, 14:30)isitmeor Wrote:

Here you go! I switched to Norwegian in the system. All strings are not translated in Retrospect though. Hope this helps. If not, I suggest to continue in the Retrospect thread.

thanks but no thanksm no pictures Smile
(2017-08-16, 07:00)isitmeor Wrote: thanks but no thanksm no pictures Smile

I fixed it now. Check again!
(2017-08-16, 07:13)Snaah Wrote:

thanks
(2017-08-16, 08:33)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 07:13)Snaah Wrote:

thanks
So did you get it to work?

(2017-08-19, 16:59)Snaah Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 08:33)isitmeor Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 07:13)Snaah Wrote: I fixed it now. Check again!

thanks
So did you get it to work?

yes it did thanks
Hei Takoi,

it doesn't work anymore under Libreelec Kodi 18 can you please fix it?

Øyvind
jeg fant min feil , alt i orden nå.
Is this plugin broken?  I cant get it working under 17.6

20:25:06.721 T:140020824573696   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not callable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/main.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                addon.run()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/addon.py", line 279, in run
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.routing/lib/routing.py", line 109, in run
                                                self._dispatch(path)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.routing/lib/routing.py", line 120, in _dispatch
                                                view_func(**kwargs)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/addon.py", line 49, in live
                                                for ch in nrktv.channels():
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/nrktv.py", line 184, in channels
                                                chs = [Channel.from_response(item) for item in _get('/channels')]
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/nrktv.py", line 156, in _get
                                                return r.json()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/models.py", line 892, in json
                                                return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 516, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
                                                return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/scanner.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                ValueError.__init__(self, errmsg(msg, doc, pos, end=end))
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:25:06.785 T:140024120150400   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nrk/live
(2018-01-15, 22:28)runel Wrote: Is this plugin broken?  I cant get it working under 17.6

20:25:06.721 T:140020824573696   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not callable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/main.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                addon.run()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/addon.py", line 279, in run
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.routing/lib/routing.py", line 109, in run
                                                self._dispatch(path)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.routing/lib/routing.py", line 120, in _dispatch
                                                view_func(**kwargs)
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/addon.py", line 49, in live
                                                for ch in nrktv.channels():
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/nrktv.py", line 184, in channels
                                                chs = [Channel.from_response(item) for item in _get('/channels')]
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nrk/nrktv.py", line 156, in _get
                                                return r.json()
                                              File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/models.py", line 892, in json
                                                return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 516, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
                                                return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/scanner.py", line 33, in __init__
                                                ValueError.__init__(self, errmsg(msg, doc, pos, end=end))
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:25:06.785 T:140024120150400   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nrk/live
 I'm running LibreELEC official 8.2.2 (Kodi 17.6) on a Raspberry Pi 3, and the plugin works flawlessly.
What system are you running Kodi on?
linorg — Abstraction is my way of life.. 

linorg: I was running on an old Acer Revo.. But I have since switch it for a RPi running LibreELEC and its working fine, like you said.
This used to work for me but recently I am getting this error on every installation I try:

NRK Nett-TV error
Check to log file for more information

This is the log file from Kodi 17.6 on a Windows 10 desktop PC but I have the same issue on my Windows 10 laptop and on a Raspberry PI.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Q95s58B3Mz/
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin9