FanArt and Folderart not showing?
I have XBMC on a computer running WIN 7 64,all is fine there, Fanart from moviefolders showing and nfoConfused working,folder. etcetc....

So i installed XBMC on my new HTPC also running WIN 7 64.
BUT when i add a source (HD Movies) no FanArt and no Folder images turns up when browsing, not in normal browsing or in "library mode"
I see all my movies, but no art...just placeholders...what am i doing wrong?

Some more info:
My movies are on a SMB share (Popcorn Hour), iv'e mapped it to Windows and everything's fine by that, like i said all movies are in XBMC and they all play, just no art.
Iv'e right clicked "HD Movies" and choosed "set content" , IMDB scraper, then settings "fan art" is also enabled...hmm?

This is how it looks inside one of my movie folders:
Examplemovie.mkv
Examplemovie.nfo
Examplemovie.srt
Examplemovie.tbn
Examplemovie-fanart.jpg
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
movie.nfo
movie.tbn

Oh, one more thing i'm using 2 profiles on both machines
Masterprofile user (default) + HTPC user (with restrictions)
I have also done an export database and import database on new machine, no luck.

Please advice

/Doggen
I had this same problem when moving to a new machine. Dowload the latest SVN build. That sorted it for me.

Good luck.
ok, will try that when i get home, thanx
I'll report back later.
the database doesn't contain the cached artwork afaik.
you need the whole userdata folder
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
Hmm that sounds a little weird to me, what if i install XBMC for the first time, wouldn't the database be completely empty by then?
And isn't XBMC supposed to gather all the information from my movie folders at that point? (to fill up the database so to speak, with fanart,nfoConfused,folder images etc?)

well i guess i will try to just uninstall XBMC and delete everything related to XBMC from Windows and do a clean install with the latest version and see where it takes me......thanx everyone for helping.
Hidd3nFury Wrote:I had this same problem when moving to a new machine. Dowload the latest SVN build. That sorted it for me.

Good luck.

Thanx Hidd3nFury , that fixed the problem

BUT! , i have one more question, i had 3 movies that didnt have any .nfoConfused and fanart, downloaded some backgrounds for them and fixed 3 basic nfoConfused, everything works fine when checking these 3 movies in normal browsing view (folder art showing.) then i wanted to see if the Fanart was working, so i switched to "Library mode" but these 3 movies don't show in Library mode?? , iv'e tried "scan for update" on my "HD Movies" folder, but they still don't show up in Library mode.

Anyone know what i'm doing wrong here?
And whatabout if i add movies from now on, how am i supposed to get them into my library? isn't it supposed to popup there automatically?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FanArt and Folderart not showing?0