Really weird subtitle problem - debug log included
Hi all, I haven't found any hits by searching, so hopefully somebody knows what's going on.

When I select a subtitle, either by browsing or from the XBMC subtitles addon, a random subtitle is actually appearing! This is in spite of the fact that both the audio settings window, and the info that comes from cycling through or enabling and disabling subs with T and L, shows the name of the subtitle I want to display. I cannot figure out why a certain subtitle is loaded instead of the one I want, it seems to randomly select one from my subs directory. Really frustrating.

This debug log shows me selecting a subtitle both through the sub addon and manually browsing and selecting it, cycling through with L (while the correct name shows up on my screen), enabling and disabling subs - still showing the correct subtitle name, all the while another subtitle is displayed.
I'm using a modded confluence in the above, and noticed some skin-related warnings and errors in the log, but changing skin does not affect my problem whatsoever.

This is a problem that sometimes goes away, but it happens about 80% of the time. I've tried reinstalling, but not deleting all my settings and libraries, because I can't see a reason as of why this should affect my problem (and I don't want to go through the setup again if it's not absolutely necessary) Sad.
I'm giving this one more shot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Really weird subtitle problem - debug log included0