[REQUEST] Script to copy *.tbn to movie directory
[REQUEST] Script to copy *.tbn to movie directory

I have had to redo my entire video poster (thumbnails) for a catalogue of over 400 movies. It is tiresome and long winded.

Is there a script or way to make a script to copy all of tbn's to the movie folder (obviously renaming to file name) this way if the xbmc file corrupts I still have the covers with the avi's)

Hope this makes sence.
No need to script it. Just export to separate files and you're done.
Quote:Export Video Library
Exports the Library database to either one, or multiple XML files. When you initiate an export, XBMC will ask if you want to export to separate or a single file.
If you choose to export to separate files you will also be asked if you want to export thumbnails and fanart as well.
The resulting XML nfo file and associated image files will then be exported to the location of the corresponding video files.

Talken from http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Import_-_Exp...rt_options
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
well I tried that.... it looked like it was doing something, but there aren't any files in the video folder. (NOTE: the videos are store on a network drive)
You will need write access to the network share in order to export to it. Otherwise you will have to do it manually or by using one of the multiple nfo/media helpers around.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
wouldn't it complain or error if it could not do the job? I believe it has write access, I'll check that. nfo helpers makes no sence to me sorry, that'll have to be googled.
Depends on the installed XBMC revision. If unsure please enable debug logging and watch out for errors in xbmc.log
It's cool.. I hadn't enabled write access as you thought. Great. This makes thing Sooooo much easier. Big Grin
Glad to here Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Script to copy *.tbn to movie directory0