• 3(current)
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations
you set the visualization to "none" via the OSD in the visualization screen. you get fanart when set the visualization to none no to off..

and you said you can see the cdart but the incorrect one

this is the visualization screen when set to other than none, this is from another mod before i add the cdArt

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l66/re...t000-7.jpg
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Sorry I wrote missleading, offcaurse I set visualization to "none" in music settings but nothing happens...what do I set in osd settings? though I have tried everything there..sorry if Im a pain in the as...Sad
not at all, I made this to share it !!

In the OSD you can set the visualisation to none, if nothing show up check your folders names because its not related to Aeon version because you can see the vusualisation youre only missing the fanart and cd so its mod related.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Strange but I cant set it to none there only to minimise/maximise topbar and lowbar toggletime/duration to on or off and toggle osdbar text to on or off
you are a little lost then, you are refering to the OSD position on the customization screen in settings I will post more info and a few screenshots of the settings when I get home meanwhile see these sites.

The OSD is on the actual visualization screen

http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Music
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Visualizations
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
this is my Aeon Auriga version
Quote:<skin>
<defaultresolution>720p</defaultresolution>
<defaultresolutionwide>720p</defaultresolutionwide>
<version>2.1</version>
<effectslowdown>1</effectslowdown>
<zoom>1.0</zoom>

<credits>
<skinname>Aeon</skinname>
<name>by Duncan Harris</name>
</credits>
</skin>
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Visual References

OSD just to turn off or on the info and I think move the location
the bottom one need to be turn OFF

one of two way to turning visualisation set to none

the other way via OSD in visualisation screen (pressign the button that look like an eye)

and hopefully you get this

in my Mac and with the mac remote I press menu/back button is the same one in the remote, from the Home screen and I get to the visualisation screen
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
hi reaven, i've tried your mod with Transparency! (sorry i'm not using Aeon) and i've added some animations to really top it off !!!
check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFyuRsIsbAE

let me know if you like it and i'll send the code your way.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
WOW can you send me the code?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
never mind, I already made my own but although it looks cool I think its too much going on there but again looks cool as hell

I add stop spin when on pause and get hidden animation when music end .
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Reaven fantastic work mate Smile
thanks !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Could you please post the spinner code? I would like to try it out.
reaven Wrote:never mind, I already made my own but although it looks cool I think its too much going on there but again looks cool as hell

as with everything, some will like it, some won't.

reaven Wrote:I add stop spin when on pause and get hidden animation when music end .

cool, i didn't go that far, but certainly like the idea. it would be extra nice if i could get the cd slide back in the cover at the end of the song.

anyway, keep up the good work!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
reaven Wrote:aand Montellese your problem is you can get to the Visualisation screen ? if its enable under settings your suppose to get there pressing menu or back from the Home screen in my case on a Mac I can accessed pressing back or menu because is the same button.

http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Music

*weird it is Visualization or Visualisation ? the xml filename is MusicVisualisation but in the wiki said Visualization.

I finally managed to get to see the Visualization (it is with a Z not an S) screen but only by enabling to show it as a "Screensaver" (instead of a image slideshow or something) and this is how it looks:
Image Image
Nevermind about the visualization in the background. XBMC wouldn't show the whole screen as a screensaver if I set the Visualization style to None. Why do I still get that progress bar at the bottom overlapping all the information?
I guess the bad positioning of the rest of the information (mainly the song name) is because I use a 16:10 screen resolution right?

Btw thanks for the links to the Wiki but they are of no use to me because I don't use an XBox remote so the buttons described there aren't the same as on my remote. I will keep looking for the visualization screen.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations2