• 4(current)
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations
Quote:it would be extra nice if i could get the cd slide back in the cover at the end of the song.
just add <!Player.Playing> to the condition in the close animation

Quote:as with everything, some will like it, some won't.
What I didn't get is that sometimes the cd wont run smoothly do you add some kind of easing to the rotate code to make it run smooth or is just my LAN speed ? can you post at least the <animation type="rotate" .......> part

Quote:it is with a Z not an S
In auriga the .xml is with an S

Quote:is because I use a 16:10 screen resolution right?

maybe, yeah mine is 1280x720 16:9

Quote:Why do I still get that progress bar at the bottom overlapping all the information?

I explain that in a few post back in the Visual References you have to turn off the bottom bar, under settings->customization->OSD click on the bottom bar to toggle on or off.

what you use to run XBMC which OS ?

those screenshots are yours ? so I suppos eyou finally get to the visualization screen.
you are missing adding the font to the font.xml and the background_shade so the text can be readable on white background all of that is on the first post.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:In auriga the .xml is with an S
Yeah and in "Home Visualiser" it's an S as well but it's wrong.

reaven Wrote:I explain that in a few post back in the Visual References you have to turn off the bottom bar, under settings->customization->OSD click on the bottom bar to toggle on or off.
Ah ok I didn't really understand at first what you wrote back then but now I get it.

reaven Wrote:what you use to run XBMC which OS ?
I use WinXP and get the latest XBMC versions with XBMCUpdater.

reaven Wrote:those screenshots are yours ? so I suppos eyou finally get to the visualization screen.
Well I got it but only as a Screensaver. I still have no clue how to access it manually.

reaven Wrote:you are missing adding the font to the font.xml and the background_shade so the text can be readable on white background all of that is on the first post.
Yeah I was planning on doing this but didn't find the time yet.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
reaven Wrote:just add <!Player.Playing> to the condition in the close animation

cheers, i'll see what i does.

reaven Wrote:What I didn't get is that sometimes the cd wont run smoothly do you add some kind of easing to the rotate code to make it run smooth or is just my LAN speed ? can you post at least the <animation type="rotate" .......> part

It could be you took a different approach, this is what i'm using:

Code:
<animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false" condition="Window.IsActive(2006)">
    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,0" time="3000" />
    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="85,0" delay="3000" time="3000" />
    <effect type="rotate" center="120,84" start="0" end="-21600" delay="6500" time="300000" />
</animation>

this will make the cd spin for five minutes, if you need a longer time, just increase the time value and the angle value accordingly.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
mine spin as long as the cd is playing and stop for a moment if you paused but continue when the pause is release.

sorry for the mess in the code am currently constantly testing
Code:
<control type="image">
            <description>Cd overlay</description>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-118" end="0" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>

<animation type="WindowClose">
            <effect type="slide" start="0" end="-114" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="0"/>
            <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="1300"/>
            <condition type="!Player.Playing"/>
            </animation>
           <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="2000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>228</height>
            <posx>175</posx><!-- 112 -->
            <posy>-143</posy><!-- -143 -->
            <!--<texture diffuse="home/disc_mask.png">-->
            <texture>backdrops/artist_fanart/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]/cd/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album].png</texture>
            <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
        </control>
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Woot I just found out how to access the Music Visualization screen manually by accident. I have to press "Tab" like when having paused a movie and browsing through the menus to get back to the movie screen.

Now the only issue left is the CDs showing up as fanart but you already described a solution for this as well. I will check that out.

Btw I found some strange thing with the Cover and the CD. In some cases the part cut out of the cover at the right side reappears behind the center whole of the CD image which is transparent like in this screen (in the red "Circle"):
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I got a suggestion:

Could it be done that if there is no Artist/Band fanart available that it just shows the backdrops defined for the music section in the slide show?
Montellese Wrote:I got a suggestion:

Could it be done that if there is no Artist/Band fanart available that it just shows the backdrops defined for the music section in the slide show?

maybe I will try that later and also add a generic cd if there is no cdArt

BTW you cd cutout is wrong, thats why it shows like that, here is a new one

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
ok here is a video of mine with a different spin Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7QSRQc-pbA
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:mine spin as long as the cd is playing and stop for a moment if you paused but continue when the pause is release.

sorry for the mess in the code am currently constantly testing
Code:
<control type="image">
            <description>Cd overlay</description>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-118" end="0" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>

<animation type="WindowClose">
            <effect type="slide" start="0" end="-114" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="0"/>
            <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="1300"/>
            <condition type="!Player.Playing"/>
            </animation>
           <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="2000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>228</height>
            <posx>175</posx><!-- 112 -->
            <posy>-143</posy><!-- -143 -->
            <!--<texture diffuse="home/disc_mask.png">-->
            <texture>backdrops/artist_fanart/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]/cd/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album].png</texture>
            <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
        </control>

great, i couldn't find anywhere if 'loop' was supported in animations, so this is just what i was looking for. i'll play with it some more over the next couple of days.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Quote:great, i couldn't find anywhere if 'loop' was supported in animations,
me neither, there was nothing in the wiki i just put the word loop there = true and viola it works !! but it need some fine tuning
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:maybe I will try that later and also add a generic cd if there is no cdArt
Yeah that would be nice.

BTW you cd cutout is wrong, thats why it shows like that, here is a new one[/quote]

Oh you're right. Well my Photoshop skills aren't the best and I made them in a bit of a hurry. Thanks for pointing it out. I will try it when I get home in about 8 hours after work and report back.

I will also create some new cdArts then. Is it possible for other people to upload their cdArts to that gallery of yours? I think it would be very nice if we'd have a gallery where everyone can upload their cdArt.

And btw nice cd spinning. Can't wait to get that.
you can post it here and then I upload them to the gallery, I have already more than 50 I will upload them to the gallery as soon as I edit them.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Don't know if this is consistent with what you have in mind, but here's something:

hi
this magnificent mod is ok for Aeon SVN also?
Do we have spinning code available yet or is it still being tested?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations2