sync playback to display - no option available
Hello, I've looked through the official thread on this feature and I can't figure out why I can't see this option. I've also noticed that I don't have the ability to setup audio resampling methods either. Are there specific requirements that need to be in place for the option to show up? Under the player settings there is no option for this!

System information:
Dell Latitude D630, Core2Duo 2.0 GHz, 4GB ddr2-667
Nvidia Quadro NVS135m 128MB dedicated memory
Windows XP Professional SP3 32BIT
Nvidia driver revision 179.68
SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio5.10.0.5515_RC22-WHQL
debug log not included because it's only a setting that is missing.
media info is irrelevant because i'm not playing anything back yet.

I installed XBMC using the following package: XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2.exe on 6-20-2009
I'm using mediastream that was packed with xbmc (now that I think about it, I'll see if it's an issue under pm3.hd)

Any help would be appreciated, I thought this might be a bug in ubuntu because I was also getting really laggy unwatchable playback. under XP the playback is fine, but the setting still isn't in the list.

TIA
Read stickies please. The will tell you what you need to provide in a post for others to help you.

Your post does not contain enough information. The only thing I can guess is that you need a newer build that has that option. Try a nightly build.

Read stickies.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
It's not in 9.04.1, you need to get an svn version.
Thanks for this, It doesn't clearly mention this in the thread that discusses the features, it just says that it's included in all builds since xxxx going forward.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sync playback to display - no option available0