• 2(current)
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)
In the PC all works well, but on the Xbox F:\Backgrounds\Weather\icon\ doesn't work.
The animated icons only blink when i scroll in home menu.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Maybe is it a better way to set path when enable weather icons.
You won't have the question anymore "Where do I have to place the weather icons, or won't work !!! "
Can someone test the animated weather icons on the XBox to see if they work?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hi skunk

I am noticing a slight problem when I try to navigate to my music playlists from the home menu.

When I press right on the main menu over the music icon and navigate to the playlist option and press it, it brings me out of library mode to the list of my music folders.

After I do this and back out of the folder to the main menu and go into the music icon on the main menu, it brings to file mode, and I have to manually enter back into library mode.

Hope that made some sort of sense.
hi, great skin, but i do have one question. how do i get the studio/channel flags on the movies/tvshows? do i have to make an nfo file for each one or is there an easier way?
xbs08 Wrote:Can someone test the animated weather icons on the XBox to see if they work?

Same problem here.Nod
xbs08 Wrote:In the PC all works well, but on the Xbox F:\Backgrounds\Weather\icon\ doesn't work.
The animated icons only blink when i scroll in home menu.

Xbox is not multi-threaded so there may be issues running through the set of images whilst allowing the home screen to operate normally at the same time?

It might be worth posting in the animated weather thread to see if anyone has it working on the xbox or is it a MiniMeedia specific issue
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Goto this thread the fanart works with the XBOX as I am using it. All i had to to was use MiniMeedia Version 0.92 and download the optimised fanart pack in the thread below and point it to the weather fanart folder.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=53564
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Xbox is not multi-threaded so there may be issues running through the set of images whilst allowing the home screen to operate normally at the same time?

It might be worth posting in the animated weather thread to see if anyone has it working on the xbox or is it a MiniMeedia specific issue

They work fine on the xbox, if the location of the icons isn't in the weather folder.

Edit:

I would make in skin settings a tab for weather (isn't there yet) where you could set the background folder path , Weather icon path, enable animated weather icons in Home and animated weather icons in weather.
wana10 Wrote:hi, great skin, but i do have one question. how do i get the studio/channel flags on the movies/tvshows? do i have to make an nfo file for each one or is there an easier way?

they are working in native mode from xbmc .. u need to have one of the latest build tho.
As i said before i moved the icon to the media folder and change code to get the icon from the media folder and works great on the xbox.

I got the idea of moving it from transparency that has in the xpr and works on the xbox.

My media folder now contains .xpr genre folder and icon folder.

Waffa is right a set folder for animated icons would resolve the issue.

Or, like genres, put it in the media folder Smile

Huh, my backgrounds folder is set as screensaver, see now those icons as screensaver.Laugh
Radikaltimes Wrote:they are working in native mode from xbmc .. u need to have one of the latest build tho.

i've got windows build 21219 which is 2 days old and still nothing. i get resolution, sound, codec, and rating on some tv shows, but no studio or movie ratings. i'll try 21237 and see if that changes anything. also, should i rescan my library?

edit* tried 21237, no dice. i'm going to rescan my library and see if that fixes it. does it matter what scraper i use? i currently use tmdb, would imdb give better results?

edit again* rescanning works! no more issues here, thanks for the help
feerlessleadr Wrote:Hi skunk

I am noticing a slight problem when I try to navigate to my music playlists from the home menu.

When I press right on the main menu over the music icon and navigate to the playlist option and press it, it brings me out of library mode to the list of my music folders.

After I do this and back out of the folder to the main menu and go into the music icon on the main menu, it brings to file mode, and I have to manually enter back into library mode.

Hope that made some sort of sense.

Just as an update...I attached a debug log of the problem.

http://pastebin.com/d29aa78c5
Great Skin!!!

I hope that recently added script is going well.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)1