• 3(current)
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)
I noticed 2 small issues with the 25-6 release so far:
- When pressing info on a movie and going to the cast section I can't go through the cast list and thus not select them.

- The media info icons are sometimes overwritten by the movie length indicator. This will happen if there are multiple versions (like extended version of country specific versions of a movie) where both runtimes are displayed.
mcborzu Wrote:I hope that recently added script is going well.

Ditto.

Hi skunkm0nkee,

When can we expect a MiniMeedia release with the new added script?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Ditto.

Hi skunkm0nkee,

When can we expect a MiniMeedia release with the new added script?

Next week I think. Shocked

I have a lot of stuff on this week so won't get time to sort things out for a proper release I'm afraid.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I still an Aeon guy but the more I play with this skin the more I like it, great job!! On my HTPC I use Aeon but this skin is a must for the XBOX, so much smoother and easier to mantian.

Anyways I have all my clearart for the pause menu(http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51705) sitting around I like to see if I like to add it to this skin but your dialogseekbar.xml is different from Aeon. Where would I start?

Thx
Probably a good idea to look at VideoFullScreen.xml and VideoOSD.xml
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Hey. I use an XBOX for my MiniMeedia (great job btw). Just a small issue, on my TV Shows thing (I am using showcase) you can't see the number of episodes because the 'channel' icon blocks. (Sorry I can't give a pic, I don't know how to screenshot on the XBOX, so I highlighted the area which I am talking about on one of your screenshots so you can understand a bit better lol).

The circled areas are where I am talking about. On my XBOX it says '37 Episo... (Channel logo thing)'. Sorry I can't help anymore. >.<
Screenshot xbox = Push left thumb stick.
See Keymap.xml for all actions.

Edit: Just saw it's your first post. Welcom to the forum.
You find your Keymap here.
Q:\xbmc\system\Keymap.xml

You can make changes in it. If you do copy your keymap to your userdata so with next build update your changes will not be lost.
Waffa Wrote:Screenshot xbox = Push left thumb stick.
See Keymap.xml for all actions.

Edit: Just saw it's your first post. Welcom to the forum.
You find your Keymap here.
Q:\xbmc\system\Keymap.xml

You can make changes in it. If you do copy your keymap to your userdata so with next build update your changes will not be lost.

Thanks, will remember that for later. I'll put up a screenshot when I get back home. Thanks for the welcome too =D.

Edit: I took a screenshot and circled the problem. (Sorry for being such a fussy guy, just thought you might wanna see)

(Lol and the show isn't 'Bum Notice', it's 'Burn Notice' =D.)
Looks like you are in running in 4:3? Sorry but this skin is written for 720p/widescreen displays. (I'm actually surprised that's the only issue you found tbh)
Oh right, sorry about that. >.<. I just asked because when I was running MiniMeedia v9.0 it didn't do that, so I thought might be a problem with the new update. Thanks for helping anyway. =D
Not sure I really helped you but thanks anyway Oo

There was more information added to the Showcase view in the latest release which is probably what is causing the overlaps for you now. The code for the view is in ViewsCommon.xml if you fancy having a bash at correcting it for 4:3 yourself.
Okay I'll have a look at it. Thanks again lol.
Hi Skunk

I think I have come across two bugs in the GUI.

The first I noticed when I was looking at the cast or other information of my movies.

When I would bring up the info dialog to view the cast or plot or other movie art, and then return to the main listing of movies the movie name would be highlighted and zoomed in, as well as not highlighted and zoomed in at the same time, making it hard to read.

Please see the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 1

The second problem is on some of my TV Shows the directors listed overflow into the episode thumbnail in the info dialog.

Please see the screeenshot below

ScreenShot 2
feerlessleadr Wrote:Hi Skunk

I think I have come across two bugs in the GUI.

The first I noticed when I was looking at the cast or other information of my movies.

When I would bring up the info dialog to view the cast or plot or other movie art, and then return to the main listing of movies the movie name would be highlighted and zoomed in, as well as not highlighted and zoomed in at the same time, making it hard to read.

Please see the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 1
Yep, this is one I've known about for months but was hoping that no-one would spot it so I wouldn't have to try and fix it Shocked

It's to do with focus states and I've tried to fix it in the past without success but maybe this time I'll get it!

feerlessleadr Wrote:The second problem is on some of my TV Shows the directors listed overflow into the episode thumbnail in the info dialog.

Please see the screeenshot below

ScreenShot 2
Fixed for next release
I have one suggestion. When you pop a DVD in (I'm using an xbox) the DVD home screen comes into play which is great if playing dvd movies. However, is it possible to add 'browse files' and 'eject/load' when you press right?? Cheers Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)1