• 4(current)
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)
mcage Wrote:I noticed 2 small issues with the 25-6 release so far:
- When pressing info on a movie and going to the cast section I can't go through the cast list and thus not select them.
Fixed for next release

mcage Wrote:- The media info icons are sometimes overwritten by the movie length indicator. This will happen if there are multiple versions (like extended version of country specific versions of a movie) where both runtimes are displayed.
Which view/dialog is this in? Do you have a screenshot to illustrate this?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Fixed for next release

Which view/dialog is this in? Do you have a screenshot to illustrate this?

Hi, it's in the high list view.. Sorry no screenshots right now as I'm not anywhere near my HTPC at the moment.

But consider this when you look at the runtime section: For example the movie the Da Vinci Code comes back with
149 min | 174 min (extended cut) as the runtime from IMDB
(see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382625/)

This will not fit in the space provided.. maybe we need a scrolling section here if it extends x characters?
mcage Wrote:But consider this when you look at the runtime section: For example the movie the Da Vinci Code comes back with
149 min | 174 min (extended cut) as the runtime from IMDB
(see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382625/)

That was reported before and it will be fixed in next release.

BTW, has anyone mentioned that the bars in skin settings aren't working?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hey skunk saw the post in MediaStream about cdArt.

Did already asked xbs08 what he tought of clearArt and cdArt in MiniMeedia.

He gave me a very nice example of clearArt in MiniMeediaNod, but we didn´t discuss over cdArt.

Maybe the cover is to litlle for cdArt.
Does it go whit the concept.

What do you guys think Huh
I like it in transparency.

Also, I do miss a little dialog that tells how fast FF/RW, maybe combi that with cdArt....
Here's a screenshot of how clearart looks

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Not a huge fan of clear art I have to say, particularly not in the context of MiniMeedia as I don't really think that it would sit well with the rest of the skin.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Ok, but what about cdArt with dialog FF/RW etc....?
It's a possibility Wink
is the next release soon?
I hope that it will be sometime in the next week or so but based on the way other things keep taking over my time at the moment I can't say for sure Confused

Once home and work life calms down a bit I'll have the chance to get back into skin coding. I had hoped that would have happened by now but am now hoping it will be in the next few days Oo
Hey skunk,

Arnova made a patch for media flags on the xbox.
Did some testing and seems to work good in PM3 HD ,but having problems with MiniMeedia. Flags show, skin works, but very high CPU, 100% constantly. (PM3 Only uses 30 %.)
With result that video files are hard to start, very hard !!

Please read this post.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=368...stcount=28

Maybe if you find the time you could have a look at it.
Waffa Wrote:Hey skunk,

Arnova made a patch for media flags on the xbox.
Did some testing and seems to work good in PM3 HD ,but having problems with MiniMeedia. Flags show, skin works, but very high CPU, 100% constantly. (PM3 Only uses 30 %.)
With result that video files are hard to start, very hard !!

Please read this post.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=368...stcount=28

Maybe if you find the time you could have a look at it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll add it to my (very long) list. Wink
hi all.
Nice efficient skin. one of my favourites.
Just a quick question:
what i really like about minimeedia is the way it "outsources" most of the BG artworks.
Could this be extended to genres thumbs?

@Waffa: most clearArt pngs were made specifically for Auriga, where they are stuck on the right border of the screen. it makes them impractical (and sometimes downright ugly) on other skins where this positioning can not be implemented, because of ungainly "floating cuts". but it the clearArt concept could standardized so as to make sure they always work in ANY position, it could be a real boon.
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
Genre thumbs are already outsource.

Make a folder in named "genres" in the skins media folder and do place the thumbs in there as .png files.
See this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51900

I know about the clearart and can place the image were I like.Nod
Just wanted to know what other people think about it. Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:Genre thumbs are already outsource.

Make a folder in named "genres" in the skins media folder and do place the thumbs in there as .png files.
See this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51900

I know about the clearart and can place the image were I like.Nod
Just wanted to know what other people think about it. Big Grin

bu outsourced, i meant "outside the skin".
My solution for now is simply symlinking my genre folder to skin/minimeedia/media but i was hoping for something more in the lines of weather fanart, or custom BGs
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)1