• 14(current)
[XBOX] Native Media Flagging in XBMC for Xbox?
Flags still work on xbox, it will extract them from .nfo files.
Use Media companion or Ember.
Or play files with dvdplayer Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
No no no, i don't want to use a PC soft ... i know there are many ...
But before i have a version on xbox who can do that perfectly !
And i don't understand why now there are no SVN Nightly build with it Sad ?

Other thing, now on all the nightly build they are remove the NETWORK CACHE option ... and some time when i read a video on my network it is freeze a little time for the xbox reeding the file over the nas Sad
It is very bad too ... i know on PC it is not important but why remove it also on xbox ?

I'm very sad ... we must make XBMC update to use the last scripts and skins but the XBMC on xbox is less good than before Sad
It is not kool Sad
As mentioned, if you play a video with DVDPlayer - which is incorporated by the Xbox version of XBMC - the media flags for that particular video will be extracted. Granted, it won't extract the things automatically for all your videos (this apparently caused stability issues in low-RAM environments (eg HD)), but the functionality is there.

Your cache settings can be changed via "UserData\AdvancedSettings.xml". A template of this file, which includes sample lines for dealing with cache settings, exists in the UserData folder of current builds.
XBMC Manual - BlackBolt - SVN Guide - Skin SVN - Wide Icon SVN - ROM Shortcut Generator
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P
Bomb Bloke Wrote:As mentioned, if you play a video with DVDPlayer - which is incorporated by the Xbox version of XBMC - the media flags for that particular video will be extracted. Granted, it won't extract the things automatically for all your videos (this apparently caused stability issues in low-RAM environments (eg HD)), but the functionality is there.

Ok thanks, that i don't understand is that the option who where before on the VIDEO SETTING has been removed, we can't check it or not check it Sad
It is very strange ...
Before, after the SCRAPER finish scanning, we go to a folder, XBMC extract the FLAG of all the videos of the directory ... if now we must read all the video one by one to make it it will be so long Sad
You are real for the RAM problem, yes when the xbox extract flag you must do nothing ... because if you move in the menu or other thing XBMC will freeze ... but it is not really important, we not scan our folders every days ... when the DB have the information XBMC not scanning again.

Bomb Bloke Wrote:Your cache settings can be changed via "UserData\AdvancedSettings.xml". A template of this file, which includes sample lines for dealing with cache settings, exists in the UserData folder of current builds.

Ok thanks for the information.
I will go to change it myself, but why the config screen has been removed ?
It is stupid to do something by FTP on PC, it is longuest than make it directly on our TV with XBMC Sad

Will some solutions will come for these two xbox problems ?
Thanks
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Native Media Flagging in XBMC for Xbox?0