Which skin has this slick GUI?
On the website I have seen this pic...Image

And I dunno how to get my xbmc to look like that.
Might be the mediastream skin.
Hey [althekiller] so you're one of the developers, I really wanna help out, I plan on making a big donation soon, but what else can I do, I read all the contribution stuff, but what out of all of that is really needed, sadly I am not a coder but can do a lot with web scripting.
MemphisHart Wrote:Hey [althekiller] so you're one of the developers, I really wanna help out, I plan on making a big donation soon, but what else can I do, I read all the contribution stuff, but what out of all of that is really needed, sadly I am not a coder but can do a lot with web scripting.

If you can speak javascript (what else would you mean by webscripting?), you can learn python and make plugins. The best way to learn is to look at preexisting plugins. There is also a guide in the wiki.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
PHP mostly and tie ins to mysql databases....dunno how helpful that would be...
We actually just had a developer's conference, which I was unable to attend. Once I get some minutes or notes or something I'll know what the game plan is for the near future and see if there's anything that might fit your bill.
MemphisHart Wrote:On the website I have seen this pic...Image

This is actually the Aeon skin Nod You can learn more about the most recent version of this skin, Aeon Auriga, in this part of the XBMC forum. It is a very slick GUI indeed Wink

-Bahndit
Meh, I had a 50/50 shot. The image was small and all of those fanart skins look the same anyway. Wink
MemphisHart Wrote:On the website I have seen this pic...Image

It's Horizon an aeon modV4Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Paul's back!!!

Surfing the Linux thread mate? Do I see an Acer Revo in your future? Nod
Pete_London Wrote:Paul's back!!!

Surfing the Linux thread mate? Do I see an Acer Revo in your future? Nod
Not bloody likely i would not touch linux with a barge pole, and i am posting in here as i will try to help any body i can unlike some others going by the put downs i keep reading on these forumsSad
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Turn that frown upside down mate.... it's a bloody lovely day in London today and probably is up the road at your place too.....
Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which skin has this slick GUI?0