• 34(current)
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)
Is there any way to get Wall Stream view added to this skin? I can only find that view in the original MediaStream skin...

In my opinion that's by far the most user friendly view when you have many shows since you get much more shown on one screen, and it's much faster to select the wanted show.
Hi,
do you think it is possible to make the skin full compatible (backgrounds) with xbmc 9.04.1
I like this skin very much, but have to use xbmc live and I can´t see the background.

thanks
Hey,
first of all... I LOVE THIS SKIN!!!!!
Anyway, I have some questions....

First:
When watching a movie and hitting back button the movie is not running in the background any more. The movie used to run there a while ago (i think before i moved to MediaStream Redux)
And also, when being on the HomeScreen going back on more time used to bring me back to my movie. Is it possible to get that behavior again? Especially the second one?
As i use an Apple Remote i would have no other possibility to go back to my movie again.

Second:
Is it possible to get rid of the "Path: ...." line when being in the movie details? The whole screen is not really pretty but especially that line is absolutely unnecessary in my opinion and destroying the look as it's kind of a technical information.

Third:
Is it possible to have like a little start screen before watching a movie? What i mean is if you have a movie and it has more than one language, would it be possible to present a little window saying "Watch in english, Watch in german,..."
And, if you have a trailer to the movie it could also ask you "Watch trailer"

Fourth:
This is not really skin specific i guess but i post it here anyways Smile
I use an Apple Remote and would like to change the settings of the keys a little bit. (In a movie not just to be able to pause and play again, but also to get the menu that you would get if you hit ENTER on a keyboard)
I found this wiki entry about it, but there is no keymap.xml file. I looked under: home/Library/Application Support/XBMC as well as in the XBMC package content itself. (Btw.... yes, i'm running OSX)
Is there a way to get this going?

Thanks a lot
1) Never did it in this skin your either thinking original MS or Confluence
2) Possible yes (edit DialogVideoInfo.xml) going to get rid of it ? NO its usefull to tell if videos have scanned as the wrong item
3) Not a skin thing its a XBMC thing but I wouldn't hold your breath
4) I got no idea about the apple remote
BliBlaBlo Wrote:Hey,
first of all... I LOVE THIS SKIN!!!!!
Anyway, I have some questions....

First:
When watching a movie and hitting back button the movie is not running in the background any more. The movie used to run there a while ago (i think before i moved to MediaStream Redux)
And also, when being on the HomeScreen going back on more time used to bring me back to my movie. Is it possible to get that behavior again? Especially the second one?
As i use an Apple Remote i would have no other possibility to go back to my movie again.

Second:
Is it possible to get rid of the "Path: ...." line when being in the movie details? The whole screen is not really pretty but especially that line is absolutely unnecessary in my opinion and destroying the look as it's kind of a technical information.

Third:
Is it possible to have like a little start screen before watching a movie? What i mean is if you have a movie and it has more than one language, would it be possible to present a little window saying "Watch in english, Watch in german,..."
And, if you have a trailer to the movie it could also ask you "Watch trailer"

Fourth:
This is not really skin specific i guess but i post it here anyways Smile
I use an Apple Remote and would like to change the settings of the keys a little bit. (In a movie not just to be able to pause and play again, but also to get the menu that you would get if you hit ENTER on a keyboard)
I found this wiki entry about it, but there is no keymap.xml file. I looked under: home/Library/Application Support/XBMC as well as in the XBMC package content itself. (Btw.... yes, i'm running OSX)
Is there a way to get this going?

Thanks a lot
slyk2203 Wrote:Hi,
do you think it is possible to make the skin full compatible (backgrounds) with xbmc 9.04.1
I like this skin very much, but have to use xbmc live and I can´t see the background.

thanks

No sorry if your using it on that old XBMC then your probably missing other stuff working proper too.
XBMC.9.11 final will be out soon so you would be better off upgradint to that
GeeZuZz Wrote:Is there any way to get Wall Stream view added to this skin? I can only find that view in the original MediaStream skin...

In my opinion that's by far the most user friendly view when you have many shows since you get much more shown on one screen, and it's much faster to select the wanted show.
I personally don't like wall views so I wont be adding it myself but you could probably take the mods people did for confluence and use that as a basis (note don't just use the mods it will fail)
UPDATED TO VERSION 1.0

And So Marks the Version 1.0 of this skin, Maybe the last from me (aside from compatabilty updates). This one contains a Few of the things I did to the skin before I decided to move over to making Confluence from it. It still has all the original MediaStream_Redux look but with transperant home screen blade

Quote:Changes
* added a second list mode to files view thats full width of the background (I personally use it for tvheadend channel lists)
* Fixed Open your Favourites didn't hide "Open Your" if you set the skin setting to hide the labels in home
* Moved the hacky reading file name flagging items (bluray hddvd) to the far right of the view instead of the left
* Made the Media flagging in infowrap view go all the way to the edge so nothing gets cut off
* Updated greek language thanks ydatografida from XBMC forums
* Made the Home Blade more transperant (you can now see the images under it)
* Better mouse control in the skins side menus (still not prefect but much better)
* Replaced the Title fonts with th ones from Confluence. The look the same and have better unicode support and are 100% free unlike the original Mediastream ones

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
Thanks Jezz_X. The skin has been updated in the xbmc-xbox-skins repo!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
The bar isnt transparent when you select music
Yeah it is you just need a image with somthign under it like so
Ah okay thanks, could you tell me also from where I can get your music wallpaper? Smile
There is way to change Movie detials font size ? The details of the movie is really small size... I am using LCD 42" and I seat about 3.5 metters from the LCD...
Pardon my ignorance, but isn't the fanart of a movie/tvshow supposed to replace the background once you select it? I'm pretty sure I've seen it work that way but for some reason all I get is the default background, like this:

http://i45.tinypic.com/xpaekw.jpg
Enable it in the misc menu ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Enable it in the misc menu ..

Now I feel stupid lol

I looked everywhere in the options but forgot that each section had their own options menu.

Thanks.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake)8