Can I prevent specific items from being marked "watched"?
Question 
Is there a way to set specific movies, TV episodes, or folders as "never mark watched"?

There are a number of childrens' programs that my son watches over-and-over, and it's a pain to have to unhide watched then re-mark unwatched for each item after every viewing.

Huh

All I can find in the documentation online is a global setting for setting an item "watched" at a specific playback interval (percentage of total).

PS - I'm running XBMC 9.04 T3CH on Xbox.
nope
350Zed Wrote:Is there a way to set specific movies, TV episodes, or folders as "never mark watched"?

There are a number of childrens' programs that my son watches over-and-over, and it's a pain to have to unhide watched then re-mark unwatched for each item after every viewing.

Huh

All I can find in the documentation online is a global setting for setting an item "watched" at a specific playback interval (percentage of total).

PS - I'm running XBMC 9.04 T3CH on Xbox.

I solve this problem by launching kids shows from file view.
You don't really need the plot for something you've seen 5000 times do you?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I prevent specific items from being marked "watched"?0