linking "plugin" on HOME MENU
i followed the instruction of this link http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37878, the idea is link "launcher plugin" to main menu on mediastream.

<item id="11">
<description>My Games Button</description>
<label>Juegos</label>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(myprogramfiles,plugin://Programs/Launcher/default.py)</onclick>
</item>

mdieastrea language is español, and the button "JUEGOS" is showned in main menu, but it doesnt work, i click enter and nothing happens

any idea?

pd:xbmc is installed in c:\EMULADORES\XBMC\ (installed as "portable")
Star 
Try
Code:
<item id="11">
            <description>My Games Button</description>
            <label>Juegos</label>
        <label2>Diviertete </label2>
            <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(myprogramfiles,plugin://Programs/Launcher)</onclick>
          </item>

if that does work maybe try changing the word 'myprogramfiles' to 'programfiles'
it doesnt work, i tried programfiles and myprogramfiles.

any ideas??

i click enter and nothing happens
I noticed this:

RunPlugin(plugin) Runs the plugin. Full path must be specified. Does not work for folder plugins

from here.

Maybe that will work for you.

EDIT: it's not as easy as I thought. I've successfully been able to run scripts with the similar structure such as:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(Q:\scripts\TWC Supplemental\default.py)</onclick>

but I can't get the launcher to run the same way (obviously switching to RunPlugin and the path to Launcher). Sorry for the false hope, but it looked promising.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
You need to run it like this -
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1,plugin://programs/Launcher/)</onclick>
xbmc is best media center i ever tried, but it has so many details. now i'm havin problems playin rmvb movies with xbmc, i use gom player as a external player, but when i close gom player with alt+f4, it opens again with the same movie, and i have to close xbmc with ctrl alt del.

i hope you people could help with those problems.

PD: sorry for my english
PD2: if anyone have problems configurating emu and pc games with launcher 1.03, just ask me
Aenima99x Wrote:You need to run it like this -
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1,plugin://programs/Launcher/)</onclick>

IT WORKS!!!!!!! thankyou so much pal
jmode Wrote:IT WORKS!!!!!!! thankyou so much pal

No problem man, glad it worked for you. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
linking "plugin" on HOME MENU0