• 3(current)
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
Mine looks like that aswell on the xbox, but im running in HD Big Grin

Just checked it in SD (480i) & the image thats behind the home menu doesnt reach all the way to the RHS of the screen & the pop up menu when you push up is just slighty visible all the time.
kautious Wrote:So Im the only one with a home screen not looking like this Rolleyes Funny

SlaveUnit what is the build number you are using? I have build 21559

I am running SVN21589. But I update almost every day so the version hasnt been an issue. I dont run this on my xbox. I havent updated that one in about 2 years since it is barely used. I run this on winxp and it looks fine on it.
I was just thinking if it's possible to made the plot's text size configurable from the skin settings (actualy i've tried to implement it myself but without much success, since i can't get the hang of how to implement something that is similar to a combobox).

The idea is simple:

use conditional includes to change the font size for plot and configure the condition within skin settings.

Something like normal, big, huge for font size would be perfect, i think.

Also, just to be clear, If you could point me or just explain how to obtain a combobox (or something like that) i will implement it myself,i'm not asking you to do job Nod

The wiki has a lot of information for controls, but without some pics to show the basic appearence of them, it's dificult to choose wich one to use.

ZIOLele
BlastActionHero.

From looking at your screenshot, I would imagine that you are not running 720, or 1080 and if I was to be so bold, may not even be running a widescreen?

If this is the case then I would guess a resolution specific home page is required for you. Let us know what the resolution is and then maybe just maybe someone may be able to help.? kautious? You appear to be running widescreen what resolution are you running?
Broads Wrote:BlastActionHero.

From looking at your screenshot, I would imagine that you are not running 720, or 1080 and if I was to be so bold, may not even be running a widescreen?

If this is the case then I would guess a resolution specific home page is required for you. Let us know what the resolution is and then maybe just maybe someone may be able to help.? kautious? You appear to be running widescreen what resolution are you running?

720p on the xboxNod
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
kautious Wrote:720p on the xboxNod

Had this problem myself, i fixed it by going into the screen configuration and adjust the big square box in the middle. I did this and mine is perfect now i am also running xbox in 720p
Graves Wrote:Had this problem myself, i fixed it by going into the screen configuration and adjust the big square box in the middle. I did this and mine is perfect now i am also running xbox in 720p

CoolCool
I'll Try that out!! Thanks for the tip GravesBig Grin
HTPC
XBOX
Hot diggity dog!!Nod That did itWink Changed the box a little smaller and
Presto Change-O Home screen fully functional!!!
Thanks Graves for the tip!!
Very nice mod pack
HTPC
XBOX
kautious Wrote:Hot diggity dog!!Nod That did itWink Changed the box a little smaller and
Very nice mod pack

Glad you got it fixed Kautious, I was afraid I was gonna have to drive down there and fix it (I'm in Riverside Smile)
New update posted on the first post. It should fix any issues that existed before plus allow for some major customization of the menus. Wink
Let me know if there are any issues or requests.
Your home window options screen is a little funky. When you push down it gets locked into 3 settings. Just go to HOME WINDOW OPTIONS and start going down on the list and you'll see. (Sorry that sounded nasty).
SlaveUnit Wrote:Your home window options screen is a little funky. When you push down it gets locked into 3 settings. Just go to HOME WINDOW OPTIONS and start going down on the list and you'll see. (Sorry that sounded nasty).

Damn man I thought I had tested everything and you go and find a bug Angry Laugh ....it's fixed now. Just go ahead and d/l the pack again from the first post.
Aenima99x Wrote:Glad you got it fixed Kautious, I was afraid I was gonna have to drive down there and fix it (I'm in Riverside Smile)

Thanks for the Update Aenima99xNod
Not a far drive, I'm in North Park Cool
I'm about 3mins from the Zoo
HTPC
XBOX
Heya kautious Im in Mira Mesa and my GF works at the zoo. Small world.

Hell I work on Coronado. Still not too far Smile AND...I was actually in North Park all day a buddies house on 32nd street. Ok I will stop now.
kautious Wrote:Hot diggity dog!!Nod That did itWink Changed the box a little smaller and
Very nice mod pack

Your more than welcome, I may be new to this forum but have alot of experience in the ol xbox.Rolleyes
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack1