TV Content
I cannot figure out how to get my tv folder into the library. I have duly added the folder, set the content, etc. but, in library mode it does not appear (movies, however, do). I have obviously missed something. I am also somewhat confused about the tv show path/names. I currently have (under C drive):
TV
name of show (x)
x.s0?e0?
The name of the show appears (not in library mode) but, then, all the shows also appear and when the name of the basic show is clicked there is nothing there. This is mysterious - I have, yet again, missed something.

Thank you.......
try x s0?e0?, where you remove the period between the name and the season count and put a space there instead.
I will give it a shot - thank you!
I did what you suggested and it flat out worked! Thank you! The only other problem I am having is really a problem. The IMDB scraper isn't getting the cast but I notice that somebody is working on that one and I assume, once done, that there will be a patch appearing so I will simply wait on that one.

This is a splendid thing you guys are doing! Good work!
IMDB casts are already fixed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I am, obviously, missing something. I have searched for a patch, etc. There stand alone media manager programs but that seems to be separate and not imbedded in xbmc (I may be wrong). So, the solution is?

Thank you.................

I figured it out. Thanks a LOT for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Content0