imdb wont get actors for movies
we need a DEBUG log. in any case, you're using a new scraper with an outdated build - not a good idea since the new scraper uses stuff that old build does not support
spiff Wrote:we need a DEBUG log. in any case, you're using a new scraper with an outdated build - not a good idea since the new scraper uses stuff that old build does not support

Last build 22240 solved my issue! Big Grin

Thanks anyway!
What about the Mac OS X version? Not sure where to put imdb.xml on a Mac; also are there any newer builds than the one from May 27th, 2009?
google "xbmc nightly builds" go to the first site that pops up. There are builds there.

you put the updated imdb.xml into XBMC\system\scrapers\video\imdb.xml
just updating the scraper file may or may not work since there have been many changes to the XBMC builds since you've updated.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
nicoli_k Wrote:you put the updated imdb.xml into XBMC\system\scrapers\video\imdb.xml

This is the confusing part - where do I find that path on Mac OS X? All I see is the XBMC application and that's it.
is it under:

~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/system/scrapers/video/
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
can't update to that with an old build (~ 3 weeks is required) - scraper format changed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
imdb wont get actors for movies0