[REQUEST] All-in-one UK TV (Video) Plugin for all United Kingdom catchup channels?
Lightbulb 
Hi, I'm new here so don't shoot me down if I've posted this in the wrong place!

I see there are a few plug-ins here already for the majority of catchup services in the UK, but I've not yet seen an 'all-in-one' solution.

I run a website called teev (teev.co.uk) that scrapes links from all the services, however I have absolutely no idea about the Python programming language or I'd attempt at doing something myself.

If anybody was willing to do one I'd be happy to give them access to the site feeds, I guess one advantage of this is that as the site feeds will remain constant, there'd be no need to update the plug-in everytime one of the services has a re-design, I'd only have to update the scrapers at my end.

So if I can be of any use to anybody, just let me know!
if it were possible that would be great.

I know there are already scripts for BBC iplayer, 3 catchup, and I've heard that 4OD may be possible but clever work arounds for DRM may be necessary...

Still we can but to see what those that could actually write the plugin think ;-)
great idea doing teev for a plugin

TheBoxMan Wrote:if it were possible that would be great.

I know there are already scripts for BBC iplayer, 3 catchup, and I've heard that 4OD may be possible but clever work arounds for DRM may be necessary...

Still we can but to see what those that could actually write the plugin think ;-)

4od is all flash streaming why would drm be a problem?
I think the problem with 4OD streaming is that it's streamed in a protected format that XBMC doesn't (and isn't likely to) support.
Any plug-in developers interested in working on this ? I've recently added MSN video to the site as well. I'd be able to provide the data in an XML format or plain text if that's simpler.
Voinage...?

Your genius is needed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] All-in-one UK TV (Video) Plugin for all United Kingdom catchup channels?0