• 5(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
Hi Hitcher,
I wanted to ask if you also plan to integrate the fixedlist of episodes and seasons.
this is still one of the things which I would particularly lacking
thesoulhacker Wrote:Hi Hitcher, Nice job!
some bugs, On TV view, the "Thin" view for Multiplex is way too thin: transparent. Multiplex: INFO: AUTO setting does not work for TV or Movie view
It's perfectly fine for me (as you can see in the screenshots) and I've not changed the opacity.
thesoulhacker Wrote:Multiplex: INFO: AUTO setting does not work for TV or Movie view
Can't seem to hunt that one down - anyone help?
thesoulhacker Wrote:The TV poster view for Movies has a weird bug. The poster does display but it does on top of the thumbs. The window is a bit larger than the poster so can see the two thumbs under it.
Fixed, thanks.
thesoulhacker Wrote:Also I can see the "Black" view mode from andyblac in the TV mulitplex view but that's about it, nowhere else. It breaks the consistency.
If you mean the Showcase Night/Light button that's because I intended on added 'Black's Dark textures yesterday but just ran out of time. It's coming soon though.
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hitcher,

Not sure if you are planning on adding this or not but i think it may be nice if
you added your Home Video ON/OFF mod from this page :
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=331050

No rush of course but like i said, i love being able to just download your mod
and only have to dump in my DialogFullSceenInfo.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml Big Grin

-Pr.
Forgot that one, added to the list.
Hi Hitcher,

The animation you added to DialogVideoScan.xml moves the box all the way to
the top when a video is playing but does not hide it.

Also, the box stays still at the bottom when navigating the menus.

I hunted down the animation djh was using before he updated the dialogs and i
found it.

It will make the box move around so it doesn't obstruct your navigation and will
slide out of view when playing a video and slide back into view when the video
is stopped.

So to fix it, remove the animation you added and find :

Code:
<control type="group">

add this code right AFTER :

Code:
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-225" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Window.IsActive(Home) + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-400" time="200" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2005)">Conditional</animation>

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Hi, I've updated spanish strings in order to match with the current one. I hope you don't mind on including it. Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ihlywy5kzwv

I've also noticed that multiplex tablet is missing in tv shows (shows and seasons level) when using tv posters mod. Thanks for this great mod, I'm really looking forward to a night version of it using Black's textures.
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hi Hitcher,

The animation you added to DialogVideoScan.xml moves the box all the way to
the top when a video is playing but does not hide it.

Also, the box stays still at the bottom when navigating the menus.

I hunted down the animation djh was using before he updated the dialogs and i
found it.

It will make the box move around so it doesn't obstruct your navigation and will
slide out of view when playing a video and slide back into view when the video
is stopped.

So to fix it, remove the animation you added and find :

Code:
<control type="group">

add this code right AFTER :

Code:
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-225" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Window.IsActive(Home) + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-400" time="200" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2005)">Conditional</animation>

-Pr.
Thanks for that, added.
issun00 Wrote:Hi, I've updated spanish strings in order to match with the current one. I hope you don't mind on including it. Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ihlywy5kzwv

I've also noticed that multiplex tablet is missing in tv shows (shows and seasons level) when using tv posters mod. Thanks for this great mod, I'm really looking forward to a night version of it using Black's textures.

Thanks for the strings, added.

As for the tablet, I made a new one for Poster view (Multiplex_TVPoster_Tablet.png), check you've downloaded it.
Thanks to thedroid.

Nice to see all your progress!

I have a fixed Swedish language file. Would be nice to have it added.

Swedish.zip

EDIT: One more to add to your todo list. localize the "CURRENT TIME" "FINISH TIME" in video OSD Smile
Nice !

Hitcher you do know that there now is a new support for getting all the controls in the video dialog window to detach ?
Is it this function you have implmented ?

Jmarshall explains:
http://xbmc.org/jmarshall/2009/05/11/eas...-settings/
The-Boxhead Wrote:Nice !

Hitcher you do know that there now is a new support for getting all the controls in the video dialog window to detach ?

Jmarshall explains:

Yeah I think that's it. He took the mod from one of the threads posted earlier.

I can provide German translations if needed (although I run my XBMC in english) if there is interest.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
mindweaver Wrote:I have a fixed Swedish language file. Would be nice to have it added.

EDIT: One more to add to your todo list. localize the "CURRENT TIME" "FINISH TIME" in video OSD Smile
Added Swedish language and noted the localisation.
The-Boxhead Wrote:Hitcher you do know that there now is a new support for getting all the controls in the video dialog window to detach ?

Jmarshall explains:
Yep, that's exactly it. Now you can see the video while adjusting.
Montellese Wrote:I can provide German translations if needed (although I run my XBMC in english) if there is interest.
Go ahead.
I have a request. I don't know if it is possible.

When running the multiplex view you can choose the following settings for the infopanel "auto, trigger, on, off". But if you set it on "ON" for TV-series you have to have it set to ON for movies aswell.

I would like to have it ON for tv-shows and AUTO for movies. Is it possible make this option non global.
mindweaver Wrote:I have a request. I don't know if it is possible.

When running the multiplex view you can choose the following settings for the infopanel "auto, trigger, on, off". But if you set it on "ON" for TV-series you have to have it set to ON for movies aswell.

I would like to have it ON for tv-shows and AUTO for movies. Is it possible make this option non global.

I never noticed but I use ON for both views.

It should be possible by introducing seperate settings for the seperate views like I did for the watched overlays in Blacks mod.
It's a bit of work to locate all occurances of the current variable and find out whether this part of the code belongs to TV Shows or Movies but it shouldn't be a big deal.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hitcher Wrote:Thanks for the strings, added.

As for the tablet, I made a new one for Poster view (Multiplex_TVPoster_Tablet.png), check you've downloaded it.

I don't think you uploaded it. I'm looking at media/multiplex on github and I don't see it.
Sorry about that, it's there now.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11