• 25(current)
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART
Thank you jpf55 :-)
Thanks for all your hardwork guys, much appreciated!

Quick question, is this only for TV shows or can this also be done for movies?
what for?
What for? Same reason we do it for TV shows of course. I prefer the clear art over the posters XBMC displays when I pause a movie.
ok, so you are ready to do an image for each movie you have in library ?
Sure, why not. The only problem is that when I do put a "clearart.png" file in the folder of a movie I have, XBMC does not use that image and defaults to the poster art like normal. How do I force XBMC to use that image instead like it does for TV shows?
you'll need to modify xml of the skin you are using.
What exactly do I need to modify? Also, I haven't modified anything but it works just fine for TV shows.
it's because modification are already there in most skin for tvshow, but there's no interest in including it for movies, so you'll have to edit xml by yourself, i'm not a skinner and can't show you what to modify.
Morbeas Wrote:Sure, why not. The only problem is that when I do put a "clearart.png" file in the folder of a movie I have, XBMC does not use that image and defaults to the poster art like normal. How do I force XBMC to use that image instead like it does for TV shows?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thu...Thumbnails
can i delete a cdart i uploaded? i improved it and re-uploaded it, but now there are two.

artist: Blue October
album: Approaching Normal

(the best one is the most recent, second in the list, I fixed the border problem).

jack.

EDIT - sorry for the inconvenience - it was only my second go at uploading one.
Sorry to bother you but I've done about 80 logos and 80 cleararts for fanart.tv and want to transfer them over, but encountered this error when creating my account -
INSERT command denied to user 'xbmcstuff_sql'@'10.0.78.109' for table 'users'
Erreur d'acces dans la base de données.
Hello there, I have to tell you that the bdd has reached its maximum, it is now impossible to add or modify anything.
I don't know yet what I will do for this, I'll let you know.
kodi user since XBMP !
good to see you there Imaginos, hope you're fine Wink
maybe it's time to work together with kode ?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99753
ppic Wrote:good to see you there Imaginos, hope you're fine Wink
maybe it's time to work together with kode ?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99753

This would be great, there are so many scattered sites that do the same, merging sites could provide better management, better functionality for users, better libraries, better resources, lower costs if they are.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART2