• 46(current)
Transparency! - v1.03
stokedfish Wrote:I'm navigating XBMC with a mouse and a keyboard (till my asrock and stuff arrives) and when I right-click on a song in "current playlist" no remove option appears. actually, nothing happens at all...

that's 10 bonus points for you for finding another xbmc bug!
try hitting 'c' on keyboard instead.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hmm I've just installed this skin (which looks great in the screenshots). However the transparency of the panels doesn't work for me. Some panels are solid black, and some panels have no background image at all.

I'm using r22514 from SVN nightlys on a MacBook.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Justin
Soul Wrote:hmm I've just installed this skin (which looks great in the screenshots). However the transparency of the panels doesn't work for me. Some panels are solid black, and some panels have no background image at all.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Justin

restart xbmc ?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've reinstalled XBMX, reinstalled the skin, restarted XBMC and still no joy Sad

Should have picked a brighter background but still you get the idea. The panel on the right is solid black, and the middle panel has no background at all....

It's the same on the homescreen.
Soul Wrote:I've reinstalled XBMX, reinstalled the skin, restarted XBMC and still no joy Sad

thanx for the screenshot. there's quite a few odd things there, besides the ones you mention, it's also missing the scrollbar background, the dropshadow of the dvdcase if corrupt, the separator lines in the list are corrupt..

i'm afraid the xbmc build you're using is broken. i can't think of anything else.
Ok. I also upgraded to Snow Leopard yesterday so that might also be a factor. I try some older builds perhaps and maybe try a Leopard machine as well. Oddly my other skins don't seem to be affected (or at least Minimeedia appears to be the same as before).

Thanks for the quick response!

Justin
I just got a new macbook (while, a MSI wind that became a macbook), and I'm using last night's SVN, and Transparency 1.03...

On the home screen the videos screen is messed up, but everything else works fine...
Are you on Leopard or Snow Leopard?
Leopard 10.5.7 on the portable... I'll have to try it on my 10.5.8 main machine sometime...
Soul Wrote:hmm I've just installed this skin (which looks great in the screenshots). However the transparency of the panels doesn't work for me. Some panels are solid black, and some panels have no background image at all.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Justin

i've just finished compiling r22514 on linux and it's not giving me any issues.
Transparency! v2.00 will be out in a few days, who knows...maybe it'll fix your problem
ronie Wrote:Transparency! v2.00 will be out in a few days, who knows...maybe it'll fix your problem

very cool news! Cool Nod Cool
Transparency! v2.00 is now available here!
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v1.031