• 3(current)
Transparency! - v1.03
Hello! how i put to work this ClearArt? i have to creat some directory? i download many of pics in png format to this where i put this imges? thanks for help
totone Wrote:Hello! how i put to work this ClearArt? i have to creat some directory? i download many of pics in png format to this where i put this imges? thanks for help

You can enable this feature in this way: Settings > Skin Settings > General > Enable ClearArt for TV Show Episodes
Also enter the path to your main TV Shows folder below.
(e.g. /home/xbmc/Media/TV Shows)
Put a semi-transparent image of a certain TV Show in the folder of that TV Show. The filename of the image should be: clearart.png
(e.g. /home/xbmc/Media/TV Shows/House/clearart.png)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
2 quick things i noticed:

1) when turning off the 'newly added' notifications, the 'New' Box is still on the homepage even though the info is gone

2) after changing the font from Default to Arial, the time at the bottom of the homepage has the 'AM/PM' cutoff
kmfdm515 Wrote:2 quick things i noticed:

1) when turning off the 'newly added' notifications, the 'New' Box is still on the homepage even though the info is gone

2) after changing the font from Default to Arial, the time at the bottom of the homepage has the 'AM/PM' cutoff

thanx :-)

fix 1) Home.xml
fix 2) Font.xml
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thank you!

also, i see the new media info view for music videos works nicely. is it possible to edit the xml to change the thumbnail from 4:3 to 16:9?
Thanks for this skin, it's my new favorite. It stays out of the way which I like.

One question, is there any way to increase the opacity of some of the menu and information elements? Sometimes it can be hard to read the white text in them when the background image being shown is also a light color. Making these elements less transparent would help make them more readable.
Question: How should be the structure for trailers?
I have downloaded them, cleared the library, updated it... but still no trailer icon.

here is the name of the trailer:
A.I. Intelligenza artificiale (2001).offdvd-trailer.mp4

it is in the folder
A.I. Intelligenza artificiale (2001).offdvd

together with all other data

Am I missing something?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
ronie Wrote:nope, i wouldn't do that. you should add it to Includes_MovieMediaFlags.xml instead.

Perfect!

done and works.

Question: why the DVD icon is "jumping around" ?

ImageImage

ImageImage

in the first one is where I do expect it to be... in the second there is an empty space.

It happens with the original files.
Additional question:
you have teached me how to hide the Library button.

But how can I simply disable it instead of hide? is it possible?
Possible bug? or am I doing something wrong?

I have enabled both Movies and Videos. I had added the library hide mod to hide the library button (but result doesn not change even with original files)

I want movies to be only Library and Videos to be file only.

Every time I enter Videos it is back again to the library mode and Slide.

I have tried to change it to library off and Fanart but when I go back to home and back to videos... it's again as Movies.

The option: videos use file mode is OFF

EDIT: with 0.27 it was working with the same configuration.
EDIT2: if I enable the use file mode it works Smile but that sounds like a workaround...
nicoli_k Wrote:When you go to the Settings section, is the background all black? I've experienced this and sometimes even the background of the File Manager is blacked out and the shutdown menu is missing buttons that I've set. sometimes I lose the button to restart XBMC, so I just go to filemanager and navigate to the default.xbe for xbmc and click it which does the same thing.

I'll try to do some troubleshooting on my own to see if I can get it to replicate, but it seems pretty random. I'm using an Xbox, so I'm thinking it may be a memory issue, but that's just a guess.

Gotta go for the weekend and I can't upload a log since it's not currently messed up. go figure.

This is not a new bug in this version. I experience this very often but haven't got round to reporting it yet.

All background in settings menu goes black, unable to go to skin settings because can't see the text. Shutdown menu has all th buttons I've disabled available and the button I've enabled disabled.

Repairs on restart of XBMC but this is difficult to do when the button is missing!

In my opinion this is the biggest bug in your skin.
any chance of including some additional font choices? I almost like it but just feel its not quite right.
Hi!

I've an issue with the cdart-funtion:
My folder structure is Genre\Artist\Artist - Album.
So the cdart.png is never visible in visualization, cause the path in the xml points to [musicfolder]/[artist]/[album].

Is there a way to modify the xml, so that the complete path is read from the library?

Best Regards
Macchina
Great release ronie !

I have a couple of question :

- it's possible to have the cdart also for the movie?
- it's now possible to add a button in genre view that bring to the new entry and another that bring to the movie title section ?
- it's possible to have a trailer icon in the slide view?

sorry for bad english
kmfdm515 Wrote:thank you!

also, i see the new media info view for music videos works nicely. is it possible to edit the xml to change the thumbnail from 4:3 to 16:9?

seems reasonable, problem is i don't have any music videos myself, so i need a little time to test things and see what's works best.

i'll get back to this asap. :-)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v1.031