A few requests
First off, thanks for the skin!! After being unhappy with how much of the fanart the default skin covered, and being unable to get Aeon working how I like, I found this skin, and find it perfect! Big Grin

I only have 2 small requests:

-Option for 10 movie titles at a time instead of 15 in fanart view

-Option for wide banner to show at TV show selection in fanart view (in upper right hand corner... maybe even an option for 50 percent transpency?)
clock2113 Wrote:First off, thanks for the skin!! After being unhappy with how much of the fanart the default skin covered, and being unable to get Aeon working how I like, I found this skin, and find it perfect! Big Grin

I only have 2 small requests:

-Option for 10 movie titles at a time instead of 15 in fanart view

may i ask why you would like this option?
do you think the list covers too much of the fanart or is something else ?

clock2113 Wrote:-Option for wide banner to show at TV show selection in fanart view (in upper right hand corner... maybe even an option for 50 percent transpency?)

yeah, currently it's only at season level in fanart view.
i'll try if i can squeeze it in at tv show level too.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:may i ask why you would like this option?
do you think the list covers too much of the fanart or is something else ?

Yeah, I like to see more fanart... the DVD cover image and the flags are perfect, but I'd rather see a bit more art than 5 more movies...

Just me though.
clock2113 Wrote:Yeah, I like to see more fanart... the DVD cover image and the flags are perfect, but I'd rather see a bit more art than 5 more movies...

fair enough. i don't like the idea of making an option for 'just 5 movies', but maybe i should make the list a bit shorter by default.

i'll think it over. ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
5 more movies... ie, 10 vs 15... I agree 5 wouldn't be enough!
clock2113 Wrote:5 more movies... ie, 10 vs 15...

it may not have been clear, but that's what i meant ;-)
My opinion would be that you leave it 15.I personally like to view more movies (don't see that as a request ).And with the Transparency look you still see
more fanart than normal
Maybe an option for 10 or 15 in the settings?
I think 10 would be about right Smile
Personally I like the more the better since I'm scrolling through movies to find what I want to watch not enjoying the beauty of the fan art and believe me I worked hard to find what I have and do enjoy the effect just the same. However thats just my opinion.

To get more Fanart use a differnt view like the one that scrolls the DVD cases across the screen on the bottom.
ronie Wrote:fair enough. i don't like the idea of making an option for 'just 5 movies', but maybe i should make the list a bit shorter by default.

i'll think it over. ;-)

now then....http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=390886&postcount=5
[quote=clock2113]-Option for wide banner to show at TV show selection in fanart view QUOTE]

Mine already shows the wide banner if I have it in the folder. Actually it will show poster, wide banner or fanart if I want it to. Has this already been implamented awhile ago and I missed the post?

I hate it when I miss something on here and I am already screwing around with it in the skin. Better not be hiding any wargames blow up the world stuff in here, or I will find it and kill us all. Sad
SHen350 Wrote:Mine already shows the wide banner if I have it in the folder. Actually it will show poster, wide banner or fanart if I want it to. Has this already been implamented awhile ago and I missed the post?

nope, nothing's changed so far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few requests0