[WIP] Revamp 2.0 - Skin for XBMC work in progress
This project was initially designed for the popcorn hour c-200 with flash. However, I've been looking into xbmc and thought I would post the skin here. Its not finished, and there is no coder at the moment.

Home screen (very Aeon, needs to be reworked)
List View
Detail View
Wall View

The screenshots are a little over compressed, but they get the point across.
Comments welcome!
I like the list, great job on that.
The list view is designed to be the staple view. When viewing the details, the list fades out, the cover slides to the left and the movie information fades in.
The list view certainly gets the job done, doesn't it. I might have to adopt something similar for Aeon.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
I like the list too. Am I going to be able to see it 10ft away though?

Quote: When viewing the details, the list fades out, the cover slides to the left and the movie information fades in.
IMO it would be really cool if it didn't even fade out but just slid off screen and the movie information slid in from the right. No idea if that is even possible though.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
The list view should be easily viewable at 10 feet away, assuming you don't have a really small tv. The screenshots hear are fairly small. Assumably, at 10 feet away, your tv will be bigger than my tv mockup.

Here is a different concept for the home screen (needs more elements and icon approval/ or make my own)
So I guess one can assume that the tv is just their for decoration and wont actually be part of the skin Smile
Jezz_X Wrote:So I guess one can assume that the tv is just their for decoration and wont actually be part of the skin Smile
You mean you don't want a TV in your tv?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
lol, this is too funny. A guy in another forum said:
why have the images in a TV, isn't that wasting a lot of screen real estate?

Is it really that confusing?
no we're joking

ConfusedLaughLaughRolleyes
Well, not to be the jerk that was taken in by the idea of a tv in a tv, but I kind of dig the concept. Specifically, I'd like the idea of starting a movie inside the tv within the tv, and then having a slow zoom in, until the movie takes up the whole screen.

It'd be an absolutely useless feature, but it'd look neat.
I really hope this gets finished.
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
mcmillyonaire Wrote:lol, this is too funny. A guy in another forum said:
why have the images in a TV, isn't that wasting a lot of screen real estate?

Is it really that confusing?

uhm,well... YES, at least for me.
Actualy I was just thinking something similar.
Rofl
Wow. An HD Flag like that in list view is something I've been waiting for for a while now. I really hope others take notice, because it looks awesome, and is more functional IMO then 720p flags, 1080p flags, etc. The PERFECT list view. Heres hoping for a release!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Revamp 2.0 - Skin for XBMC work in progress0