Noob pulling hair out..(windows)
I have tried searching but not sure what to search for. I have installed the laster Aeon auriga (windows xp)and I believe I have succeeded in scanning all my movies into the video tab on the main screen. When i go there I can see them... I tried to go to the movies tab and it keeps telling me to configure using the videos tab.... Can you some point me to the complete idiots version of how to do things.... If someone wants to help me on aim that would be great too... My aol aim is jonpbmw. By the way I also tried the IRC channel but no one would help me out. So please help me out thanks
Aeon is great looking but does have a learning curve...First get everything working and get a feel for XBMC with the default skin PM3D, then move on to the other skins.
I appreciate the response but I have movies playing and if i go to videos on PM3HD the list view works shows the box cover and works well. That is why I am trying to get this to work in Aeon.... Can someone else help me out.
acesup_11 Wrote:I have tried searching but not sure what to search for. I have installed the laster Aeon auriga (windows xp)and I believe I have succeeded in scanning all my movies into the video tab on the main screen. When i go there I can see them... I tried to go to the movies tab and it keeps telling me to configure using the videos tab.... Can you some point me to the complete idiots version of how to do things.... If someone wants to help me on aim that would be great too... My aol aim is jonpbmw. By the way I also tried the IRC channel but no one would help me out. So please help me out thanks

acesup_11: you need to SET CONTENT and select movies .. or TV what ever is that you are scanning .. that way it will show up under those 2 categories.

hope that helps
Scanning into the videos tab?? Huh?

Do you mean "Scanning into the Library"? Cause that is what you need to do to get movies to show under that Movies tab.

That Movies tab should point directly to the Movie Library. If you haven't set up a Library....that tab points to squat.
Radikaltimes Wrote:acesup_11: you need to SET CONTENT and select movies .. or TV what ever is that you are scanning .. that way it will show up under those 2 categories.

hope that helps

thanks for the reply how do I SET CONTENT? Thanks
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Scanning into the videos tab?? Huh?

Do you mean "Scanning into the Library"? Cause that is what you need to do to get movies to show under that Movies tab.

That Movies tab should point directly to the Movie Library. If you haven't set up a Library....that tab points to squat.

Ok perhaps I am an idiot can you point me in the right direction
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_...Library%29
mcborzu Wrote:http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_...Library%29

Thanks I am scanning my collection now!!!! I appreciate it.. I knew I was too stupid lol...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob pulling hair out..(windows)0