Linking Moves button Genre Catagory possible?
Hi!

I Have Been Trawling the forums to find a solution to my prob to no avail.
Hopefully someone can help me.

I have organized my movie library in diff genres e.g english, chinese, korean etc. with media companion.
Was wondering if it is possible to link the movie button on the main page so that it will lead to the menu with each genre that i have created.

I have tried making genre my default selection in context menu. but whenever i click on the movie button it just opens my library with all the moves displayed and mixed up i.e chinese, korean and english movies all displayed together, until i hit go to root on the context menu. then choose genre, then choose my category. Then it would show.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thks again.
using this worked well for me to do the similar for kids movies.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54990

hope it helps. I know andyblac has implemented this into his skin.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
Thks alot venealis for the heads up. dled andyblac's aeon and everything is good (in movies that is).
Does anyone know a good media organizer besides media companion (doesnt work for tvshows).

Thks again venealis.
this works pretty good for music and Tv.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47071
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
Hi again!
Found a problem with linking a custom button from main menu to genres menu in library.
When i choose the custom button from main menu that i made that leads to my genres menu. once i choose a particular genre it works fine but the info box that pops up to show plot, thumbs , trailers etc doesnt pop up. yes i did enable info in side menu. but if i access the genres menu via the main default movie button and then access the root library to get to the genres menu i get the info box that pops up.

I am using the latest andyblack aeon build from github. No mods done to it either.
Any help would be great!

Thks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linking Moves button Genre Catagory possible?0