Trailers on Xbox
A bug I can fix or you can fix? Or is this XBMC SVN related?
kizer Wrote:A bug I can fix or you can fix? Or is this XBMC SVN related?

as far as i can tell, it's xbmc for xbox related.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is it possible to have on xbox the TRAILER on the FANART view and not just in the film informations ? Sad
Thanks
darknior Wrote:Is it possible to have on xbox the TRAILER on the FANART view and not just in the film informations ? Sad
Thanks

The icon for a trailer shows up on FANART view in Transperancy! on an XBOX, if you properly name your trailer as follows and do a "refresh" under Movie Information:

moviename.ext
moviename-trailer.ext

I had my trailers working fine as an icon would show up and when selected it would play the trailer in full screen mode, not a partial window on the screen. But from what I have noticed, prior to the XBOX nightly build (the version that allows media flagging) that I was using before Transperancy! v2.00 I updated to another nightly build and now the trailer doesnt play, despite the icon being there.

Im going to revert back to the nighly build I used before to see if it makes a difference and will post my results on here later tonight.
Ok, because i have the last nightly built too, and it dosn"t work Sad
For my part i don't put the TRAILER on the HDD, i use the ONLINE trailer with the scrapper Big Grin
Tell me if you get a solution for a recent built...
Bye
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers on Xbox0