• 15(current)
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center
It would be unfair to review it while it's unfinished.
Best wait a wee while longer for the public release then review it.Nod
Blackbolt will we get to see what the testers think about it in here or are you going to
do a djh and keep it all private? Just a thoughtSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:It would be unfair to review it while it's unfinished.
Best wait a wee while longer for the public release then review it.Nod
Blackbolt will we get to see what the testers think about it in here or are you going to
do a djh and keep it all private? Just a thoughtSmile

Thats one of the things I've been thinking about. I honestly don't know. I think i'll make a new thread just for beta testers, but I won't make it private. It would be way too much time to sort that out, time I think is best served fixing bugs and errors and improving things intime for public release.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:Thats one of the things I've been thinking about. I honestly don't know. I think i'll make a new thread just for beta testers, but I won't make it private. It would be way too much time to sort that out, time I think is best served fixing bugs and errors and improving things intime for public release.

Thanks just thought it would be nice to hear what they thought of it as they were testing it, but your right to concentrate on bug fixing assuming there are any of course.
Hi,

Will this or any of the more recent skins be available for Media Portal, or, alternatively, will XBMC eventually have tv integration so that I can watch live tv / recorded tv with pvr cards installed?

Regards,
Vouzamo Wrote:Hi,

Will this or any of the more recent skins be available for Media Portal, or, alternatively, will XBMC eventually have tv integration so that I can watch live tv / recorded tv with pvr cards installed?

Regards,

We're not directly porting Ellipsis to Mediaportal, but people have shown interest in doing this for us, so we might explore that option.
Thumbs Up 
Nice and quiet in here Smile

Silence before the storm Wink
I actually have some bad news for you, Team Blackbolt in (excluding me) its entirety was taken hostage by a bandit group of dwarfs ... It's a long story with which I cannot get into details about at this time. Ellipsis, and Xperience are on hold until further notice. Or Are They?
XBMCG33K Wrote:I actually have some bad news for you, Team Blackbolt in (excluding me) its entirety was taken hostage by a bandit group of dwarfs ... It's a long story with which I cannot get into details about at this time. Ellipsis, and Xperience are on hold until further notice. Or Are They?
I think you have been working too many hours on the skin, next you'l be seeing pixies and goblins..... have a rest take or get glassesLaugh
Vouzamo Wrote:Hi,

Regards,

Hi,
i realy love the style of Ellipsis skin, so i have start todo a skin for MP in the style of this. It's not complete similar to Ellipsis, because of many limitation we have in mp skinengine and because of use my own drawn gfx, but i think it has something in the style of it.

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-...9-a-71705/

Greetings Harley

ps:@ team blackbolt, you made a realy fantastic job!
Harley Wrote:Hi,
i realy love the style of Ellipsis skin, so i have start todo a skin for MP in the style of this. It's not complete similar to Ellipsis, because of many limitation we have in mp skinengine and because of use my own drawn gfx, but i think it has something in the style of it.

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-...9-a-71705/

Greetings Harley

ps:@ team blackbold, you made a realy fantastic job!

Hi Harley,

Very nice looking skin. Wink As long as you don't directly steel images from us, that's ok. I wish you look with your project.
http://www.TeamBlackbolt.co.uk Wrote:Ellipsis Closed Beta - Beginning Nov 6th 2009
Posted 10:48pm Saturday 17th October 2009 by Blackbolt

Friday November 6th 2009. This will be the day that Ellipsis will be made available to those who have qualified for entry into the closed beta program.

It has been a very long and extremely difficult project to work on and we really can't wait to share it with the most dedicated of users. The feedback we will recieve will help develop Ellipsis into more than we could ever do alone. Even though we've been working on this for a while now, we really do feel that it's something special, each window being carefully crafted to be as easy to use as possible. We've tested the skin on our grannies, our grandchildren, our dogs, just kidding about the last one, or are we....? Yes we are, dogs can't use XBMC, that would be absurd! Also I'll mention we finished our credits section today, all the beta testers names will be up in lights, we think you'll like what we've done!

Anyway as you can probably tell we're more than a little bit excited to let a special few of you very generous and gracious people into our world for a little while before we let everyone in. November 5th is the deadline to qualify for the beta, releasing the next day, Nov 6th. Catch you guys then!

Shocked I'm pretty excited! We finally have a date!
Blackbolt Wrote:Hi Harley,

Very nice looking skin. Wink As long as you don't directly steel images from us, that's ok. I wish you look with your project.

Hi Blackbolt,

many thanks Smile

You can trust me, i will draw all images self.
Drawing gfx is what makes the most fun of skinwork.

Greetings Harley
so... just to get some conversation going... how long do you expect Ellipsis to remain in the closed-beta stage?
XBMCG33K Wrote:I actually have some bad news for you, Team Blackbolt in (excluding me) its entirety was taken hostage by a bandit group of dwarfs ... It's a long story with which I cannot get into details about at this time. Ellipsis, and Xperience are on hold until further notice. Or Are They?

Step 1: Kidnap Team Blackbolt

Step 2: Huh

Step 3: Profit!
joebrady Wrote:Step 1: Kidnap Team Blackbolt

Step 2: Huh

Step 3: Profit!

Sorry thats
Step 1: closed alpha
Step 2: profit
Step 3: Huh

Laugh
  • 15(current)