NIN!!! Weird Album art problem.
Hi guys!

I'm using xbmc Babylon repack 2 with The Aeon Skin.

The problem is that whenever I scan files to the music library, the id3 tags don't seem to be read ( scaning to library takes like 2-3 seconds) and xbmc picks some random album art ( in this case Fancy Footwork by Chromeo) and sticks it as the album art for all songs.

The latest svn build fixes this, but it won't playback .wma and .avi files correctly, and it doesn't come with the apple movie trailers plugin (which I need)

I mainly use xbmc for music and movies, so I'm in an either/or situation.

Please help!
You can get the apple movie trailer using the SVN Repo installer that is packaged with the latest svn build.

Also, I'm confused about the wma and avi situation. If you haven't already started a thread somewhere else on this issue, could you post a debug log of you playing a video?

See my signature directly below for how to "post a Windows problem" to learn how to find and post a debug log.
Thx!!! I'll do that.
One question though, is it really that necessary to keep up with all the latest SVN builds?

Sorry, I'm really new to these kinda things.
Only to an extent. Sometimes the lastest and greatest skins need a newer version of XBMC and occasionally a plugin needs a more recent version. Otherwise, if you don't need bleeding edge stuff, you should be absolutely fine with the most recent stable release.

Otherwise, there are occasionally some missed bugs in the stable release that the most recent SVN can fix, but you've figured that one out for yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NIN!!! Weird Album art problem.0