Subtitles discrepancy
A couple of things I found about the great Subtitles feature:

Subtitle parameters are located in Settings/Video but "Enable subtitles" is in Audio in OSD

Using a larger font makes the "Subtitle Download" button larger than the OSD... maybe "Get Subtitle" would be enough.
Yepp, I wonder myself why the subtitle-options in fullscreen-osd are located in the audio-settings. For me, a subtitle relates more to video, thus settings should be place inside the video settings.

With "subtitle download" I think you refer to the OSD-subtitle-script. Don't know if it's hardcoded or localizable, just have a look at the script-files. I'm sure this can be easily changed by yourself.
Concerning "Subtitle Download", you are correct, I found 2 instances in VideoOSD.xml, lines 116 and 136 and I modified them to be "Subtitles" and this problem is solved. Thanks for the tip, I'm new to xbmc and skinning.
jpf55 Wrote:A couple of things I found about the great Subtitles feature:

Subtitle parameters are located in Settings/Video but "Enable subtitles" is in Audio in OSD

nothing i can do about it.
xbmc handles this on it's own.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
OK ronie, thanks for the reply, I will post it at the xbmc forum
Huh Subtitle parameters are located in Settings/Video yet "Enable subtitles" is in Audio in OSD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles discrepancy0