Asrock ION 330 Custom Bios image
Photoshop load lots of unnecessary crap in the jpeg. I've edited images in PS and then used infranview to clear the jpeg and make it <27kb.
the replaced module in rom file.
Would you kindly take a look at your private message from me? I don't feel like mucking up a second one Smile
XBMScript - Easy installation for Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (9.04)
Installing XBMC on Ubuntu can't get easier than this!
Before posting error/feature questions regarding XBMScript, read THIS
Run as root. Don't be a pussy
Tagged for later.
If i ever get an Asrock 330 then this will go perfect.
Thanks for sharing this!

-Ash-
How about one based on the new 1.6 BIOS - which allows turning off the really bright lights on ASRock....
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I'll upload them as soon as I can, maybe on monday.

Edit: First post is updated.
grubia, if you have the time, could you please make one using the image i've send you via PM? A reward will be given of course Smile
XBMScript - Easy installation for Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (9.04)
Installing XBMC on Ubuntu can't get easier than this!
Before posting error/feature questions regarding XBMScript, read THIS
Run as root. Don't be a pussy
Hi I'm a little confused, your zip contains two .rom files but looking at the official Asrock bios files, they don't include them so do they have to be renamed to work? The exisiting rom file is named AMCP7AI1.60 in their download so do I need to rename the one I want to use to that?

Thanks
Nice work.
kortina Wrote:Nice.

Has anyone done anything similar for the Zotac? (itx 9300)

One of my (minor) gripes about the Zotac setup is the slower boot time and PC style boot up. The xbox boot process was much faster and nicer.

POST screens in the lounge room are not cool. It would be great if the Zotac posted more like Dell and other brand name PC's.

Don't use shutdown but use suspend instead, much faster. No time for showing logos there..
nemulate Wrote:Hi I'm a little confused, your zip contains two .rom files but looking at the official Asrock bios files, they don't include them so do they have to be renamed to work? The exisiting rom file is named AMCP7AI1.60 in their download so do I need to rename the one I want to use to that?

Thanks

You do not have to rename them in order to work. Just put them on flashdrive and use internal flasher (F6 on boot).
There are two files because there are 2 different versions - different images.
Thanks that worked a treat Smile
Yep worked great - is much prettier and the 1.6 version without LED lights is much nicer....
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
grubia Wrote:P.S.
I've almost forgot - included in the bios is a little present from Dell (v2.1) for those of you who want to run Windows 7 on their ION PCs.
For more information about the present go to forums on my digit life.

Can you explain me how to patch the BIOS for the Asrock ION 330HT (new)?
Especialy the "dell" thing Big Grin
Can you make these for the Asrock ION 330 Pro/HT/BD version?

The latest version now is 1.10
can this work on the acer revo 3610?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asrock ION 330 Custom Bios image0