whats with the tv shows views?
I usually use file views, but recently having finally sorted my files I am using lib mode. Love it so far, accept on aeon aurega, multiplex seems to be a bit ballsed up. The posters are showing as a small square? whats with that?

Might be nice for some options for views, banner views, and poster views and not this broken mess square box view thing.

Apart from this, I love this skin, kudos to the makers.
I think you will find theres plenty of mods and options to get the view your looking for in this skin.
Fanart fits in that box. There are a few sites that have the art that fits in them. I started with that and put in the fanart, then decided I like the poster view better and changed to Andyblac's Showmix. The problem I have now is it tries to shove the fanart into the poster size. Even when I delete all the fanart in the folders and put only posters in, they still show up. Somewhere there must be a cache that I need to delete, but I can't find it.
Anyway, if you want poster view check out Showmix or maybe Hitchers MOD.
SHen350 Wrote:Fanart fits in that box. There are a few sites that have the art that fits in them. I started with that and put in the fanart, then decided I like the poster view better and changed to Andyblac's Showmix. The problem I have now is it tries to shove the fanart into the poster size. Even when I delete all the fanart in the folders and put only posters in, they still show up. Somewhere there must be a cache that I need to delete, but I can't find it.
Anyway, if you want poster view check out Showmix or maybe Hitchers MOD.

Its in userdata/cache can be a pain I ended up just deleting all mine and starting again as it was quicker then working my way through all the files to find the ones I wanted to over right.
Shame that XBMC didn't do it itself even when added manually it dropped back to the cached file.
Getting Hitchers MOD now, thanks guys Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
whats with the tv shows views?0