• 2(current)
Beta-Test
the new 4x3 arial font looks great for SD tv, LOVE ITSmile
but it doesnt show compete year on home screen, just 20..

i also love the new fulscreen vid osd, but i think is too crowded. maybe you can change to display the icon only. juat a suggestionSmile

thanks for the comic n emulator buttonBig Grin

xbox
xbmc rev 22139
What's nuka1195 please. Somehow it's related to music/audio. e.g. in the settings screen, the word audio is replaced with nuka1195.

Thanks
I tried the home teather script, but don't work . I have choice a single video intro in the configuration menù of the script. Then i tried to use it in the info panel of a movie. I aspect to see first the custom intro and then the movie but i can only see the movie intro.

Anyway. Great job.

SO: Windows
Xbmc version: r22017
Hi,

Changing the default background for e.g. 'playing now' music still shows the default background. We discussed it a little while ago and was confirmed. Just not sure if it made it to this release.
ronie Wrote:i'll have to look into that and see what's possible and what not.
maybe you can only launch subtitle scripts and not plugins.

As far as I know the only subtitle script that was done, was first version of OpenSubtitles,by Leo and later fixed by Dan Dar. Rest, AFAIK, are plugins.

Also dont forget that "onclick" you are sending extra arguments to the OpenSubtitle_OSD script.

Zeljko
1. Fanart does not show up on for neither Movies or TV Shows on Fanart view but when I go into the TV Show the fanart backdrop appears fine.

Image]

2. When selecting an entire Season or an entire TV Show and trying to "Mark As Watched" nothing happens but if I choose a single Movie or a single episode then it works alright.

Mac (intel)
XBMC r22392 (compiled 24th Aug 2009)

Thanks for this great skin.
Episode thumbs seem to be showing incorrectly, usually with heads been cut off. Not sure if this a fault of my setup but in 1.03 it wasn't evident. Using xbox, xbmc r22356, 720p.

When it should look like

lipo Wrote:the new 4x3 arial font looks great for SD tv, LOVE ITSmile
but it doesnt show compete year on home screen, just 20..

i'm sorry, but 4x3 screens and fonts are not supported.
the 4x3 fonts are provided as-is.
Transparency! is, was and will be a 720p skin.

lipo Wrote:i also love the new fulscreen vid osd, but i think is too crowded. maybe you can change to display the icon only. juat a suggestionSmile

please keep this thread clean, no suggestions / support help or requests in here.
bugs only please. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
pooh Wrote:What's nuka1195 please. Somehow it's related to music/audio. e.g. in the settings screen, the word audio is replaced with nuka1195.

he must be pretty famous, sine he also turned up in the MediaStream skin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=384...tcount=579

i can guarantee however there's no nuka1195 in this skin.
might be some xbmc bug, try if he's gone after a restart,
if not i'll be needing a screenshot.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
francyboy Wrote:I tried the home teather script, but don't work . I have choice a single video intro in the configuration menù of the script. Then i tried to use it in the info panel of a movie. I aspect to see first the custom intro and then the movie but i can only see the movie intro.

Anyway. Great job.

SO: Windows
Xbmc version: r22017

cheers, that's a plugin issue.
i'm only providing a button to start the script, but that's just about it.
pooh Wrote:Hi,

Changing the default background for e.g. 'playing now' music still shows the default background. We discussed it a little while ago and was confirmed. Just not sure if it made it to this release.

i did fix it in the now playing view.
but i think you're refering to the fullscreen window...
seems like that one still needs to be fixed.

thanx either way. ;-)
I could be wrong, but doesn't the home theater plugin rely on Apple Trailers? IF so they appear to be down anyways.

I just gave the beta a quick spin before work. The weather plugin is pretty slick. The map takes a bit to load, but thats plugin related not skin related. I also noticed you have settings for other maps, but they are not visable, which I'm assuming thats for future development?

Unless I missed it before on another build, what are clips?
gugahoi Wrote:2. When selecting an entire Season or an entire TV Show and trying to "Mark As Watched" nothing happens but if I choose a single Movie or a single episode then it works alright.

it must be a xbmc bug. the skin has zero influence on this.
btw. it's working fine on linux r22374

thanx for testing the beta! ;-)
yadster Wrote:Episode thumbs seem to be showing incorrectly, usually with heads been cut off. Not sure if this a fault of my setup but in 1.03 it wasn't evident. Using xbox, xbmc r22356, 720p.
cheers!
i'll fix that.
kizer Wrote:I could be wrong, but doesn't the home theater plugin rely on Apple Trailers? IF so they appear to be down anyways.

I just gave the beta a quick spin before work. The weather plugin is pretty slick. The map takes a bit to load, but thats plugin related not skin related. I also noticed you have settings for other maps, but they are not visable, which I'm assuming thats for future development?

exactly ;-)

kizer Wrote:Unless I missed it before on another build, what are clips?

Music Videos. (but it didn't fit the label)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta-Test0