No images in home menu (WinXP)
I've installed the latest version of Transparency and I'm not getting any images displayed in the home menui

I've tried installing the skin in the XBMC install path (C:\Program Files) and in the App Data folder. The images exist in Transparency!\images\backgrounds (I assume these are the images they should be showing).

I've tried changing the images (Skin Settings -> Backgrounds) to other images on my PC (or copying the images from the skin somewhere else and trying to use those) but when I select (for example) Home Videos Backgrounds -> Single Image and select a new image, the path doesn't change (it stays as $INFO[skin.string(...)].

I assumed it was meant to display the images as default when the skin was installed. I'm using the latest XBMC install (9.04.1) and downloaded Transparency from here. I've also tried uninstalling/reinstalling and the problem stays the same.

Any ideas where I might be going wrong, as this is def. the best skin I have seen so far and really want to use it...

Thanks!
you need a newer version than that. google xbmc nightly builds
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
flipped cracker Wrote:you need a newer version than that. google xbmc nightly builds

was going to suggest the same thing Nod
Ah ok, I wasn't aware that the SVN versions were the ones that were generally supports. Works a treat now, thanks Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No images in home menu (WinXP)0