Extreme movie manager export to XBMC
Hi all,

A big thank you to the xbmc community for developing this beauty.
I have just finished building my first HTPC and my movies are indexed in Extreme Movie Manager.
I have read that a few of your members are using it and I am curious about how easy it is to export the XMM data to XBMC.
Do you use nfo files or xml ?
Also, have you found a way to simultaneously get xbmc to update its content as you update XMM content?
I have thousands of movies I need to incorporate onto XBMC, and would like to know the cleanest way to transfert posters, directors, and all the nice info XMM contains into XBMC.

Thanks for your help in advance!
How were you able to export Extreme Movie Manager into XBMC?
I wasn't. This is why I am asking.
I have see a in a thread that someone found a way to do this, but can't find a description of that.
So I'm hoping someone will jump in and let me know how to do this.
sei italiano? However it's possible Smile I mod some script... also for trailer... if you want contact me...
Hi not Italiano, but French !

I am totally useless with scripts but if you are interested of course you could greatly help me!
If you need more info and also if I can assist (with my tiny knowledge) let me know!
mmmm i have to modify the french script but i can't now... i've to study... however do you have extreme movie manager 7 or higher? If you don't have take it... then in the export setting there's the option to create .nfo file... Then you can chose template and you have to chose XBMC templates. ONce you make this you have to select to create the .nfo with name of the file and chose if create only for the file selected or for all your database.. Then click to start.. Making this you have you library ready for XBMC.. You can chose also to copy the cover in the same directory of movie file... You can do this or with the right click on the film on Extreme movie manager or with one of the menus on the top at the fourth tab if i don't go wrong... I found only one trouble with italian trailer.. I'd to modify the script for mymovies.it, that was taking the link to page with flash player, and bring that to take the link directly to the .flv file.. It's not difficult... You need to read only the first 3 or 4 command in the magic script guide of the software.. And copy what the author makes to change the target.. Now i go to study something.. Bye bye
Great thanks!
I do not need the script in French no problem, if the .nfo method is working that's fine, I'm just trying to figure out the best way.
Good luck with the study.
Now back to work for me...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extreme movie manager export to XBMC0