XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view
Any chance of getting cdart support?
well, it's planned, but not in this plugin, it doesn't work same way.

I'm waiting for xbmcstuff to have my data Big Grin
This maybe a sticky subject since clearart was originally designed for the Aeon mod. But since Transparency! handles this differently is there any chance that the plugin can have an option to save the clearart to the show folder as clearart.png?

I don't think its relevant for any of the other extras.
ho yes!

doesn't know that!

i have some work to do for that, but should not be hard, just let me some time to get it to you Wink

fot the sticking, maybe if a mod do that, but i can't, not bad idea.
does anyone know which skins are using cleararts?
I know Transparency does but I think that may be it. I would imagine there will be some more when some of the "coming soon" skins are released and modified!
i've done some code cleaning today.

starting working for transparency.
updated to v1.3

now clearart option to dowload them in tvshow folder and named clearart.png
Works brilliantly for me. Cleaner code seems to have cleared up a few freezes for me as well!
thanks for the feeback and happy to resolve your problem Big Grin
update: add iconimage for collections / thumbs / seasons / clearart
-update: add language support (english and french are there, you can send me if you have other) only for settings for now.
v1.4.2, more translation strings. added current thumb show on tvshow menu and also current clerart on subfolder
Excelent, thanks Big Grin
Great work ...
on point to add new stuff (not already commited):
on main menu, shows with incorrect sized thumbs appears in red:

in tvshow menu, for clearart and tvshow, if one exist with correct size, it's appear in green, if missing or incorrect size, appears in red:

what do you think of that ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view0