PM3.HD Cover Flow + Track List
I've been using PM3.HD for awhile, but somehow overlooked all of the cool media lists.
Particularly regarding Cover Flow: Would it be possible to have the track list fly out from the panel that gets pushed to the right? The idea would be to have the list overlap the albums on the right side leaving the selected album in the center. Something tells me its gonna be a little bit more than just making a new track list xml. I'm thinking it would involve loading the track lists inside the album list. Of course text can't fully describe a mental picture, so I'll post a mock up in the next day or two. Think it can be done?
weinerschnitzel Wrote:I've been using PM3.HD for awhile, but somehow overlooked all of the cool media lists.
Particularly regarding Cover Flow: Would it be possible to have the track list fly out from the panel that gets pushed to the right? The idea would be to have the list overlap the albums on the right side leaving the selected album in the center. Something tells me its gonna be a little bit more than just making a new track list xml. I'm thinking it would involve loading the track lists inside the album list. Of course text can't fully describe a mental picture, so I'll post a mock up in the next day or two. Think it can be done?

if i understand you correctly, no this can't be done.
xbmc is not capable of showing two lists at the same time.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Heres my mockup.
I understand what your saying about two lists at once, but I'm sure this is attainable with a little work.
One way I imagine would be to take a screenshot then have the list fly in over that, or combine the two lists.
weinerschnitzel Wrote:Image
Heres my mockup.
I understand what your saying about two lists at once, but I'm sure this is attainable with a little work.
One way I imagine would be to take a screenshot then have the list fly in over that, or combine the two lists.

the idea has been discussed before and the final word of jm was, it can't be done.
also the use of screenshots was mentioned in one thread or another, but the screenshot process is way too slow to make use of it.

but don't let this stop you from trying, i'd be interested to seen if you can figure out a way around it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD Cover Flow + Track List0