How to install Aeon Showmix? Help please?
Hi,
I'm completely new to this and trying out xbmc for the first time, and it is great.

I really want to try out the Aeon Showmix but dont know how to install it. It's not in the xbmc skin add ons...

I've downloaded the .rar from the website but don't know what to do next.

Can you hep please?

Thanks,
M
I extracted it to C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons on Windows 7. I'm not sure if you can install it through the addon-on manager as it's a rar and when I tried to rename it to .ZIP it still failed to install.

Extracting to the directory above worked though.
you can install inside xbmc download the zip file then start xbmc under addons you can select install from zip file
I am new myself and am unsure how to even install within xbmc...Im pretty turned around on what i am doing.
cheeseman42001 Wrote:I am new myself and am unsure how to even install within xbmc...Im pretty turned around on what i am doing.

Whoops did i make it a .rar file will change it soon what you can do is unzip it to your desktop then go into computer/program files /Xbmc/addons and put the skin in there now next time you enter Xbmc go to appearance in settings and change skin in there
ZombieRobot Wrote:Whoops did i make it a .rar file will change it soon what you can do is unzip it to your desktop then go into computer/program files /Xbmc/addons and put the skin in there now next time you enter Xbmc go to appearance in settings and change skin in there

Thanks! Took me some time, but im slowly understanding how things work. haha
Great skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Aeon Showmix? Help please?0