• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0
Aruhuno Wrote:With last svn and Rapier 2.0, I can't open System > Settings > Programs and System > System Infos...

System Info dialog hasn't been programmed yet. I'm trying to help out but haven't found time. Damn work and flu! Laugh
taxigps Wrote:copy your russian font into "XBMC\media\Fonts" and modify "XBMC\skin\Rapier\720p\font.xml" to use your russian font.

Thanks for the advice - worked nicely.
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you can't sort by playlist in library mode. Very important if you want to use Smart Playlists
Rapier skin missing a MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml for the Karaoke background
Nickman99 Wrote:Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but you can't sort by playlist in library mode. Very important if you want to use Smart Playlists

Fixed. Thanks.
taxigps Wrote:Rapier skin missing a MusicKaraokeLyrics.xml for the Karaoke background

Thank you for bringing this up.
Can we get a Games category on the home screen? Didn't realize it was missing 'til I went back to play some old xbox games I've got ripped to the HD.
wannabegt4 Wrote:Can we get a Games category on the home screen? Didn't realize it was missing 'til I went back to play some old xbox games I've got ripped to the HD.

Its called "programs"

If you don't have that menu option go to the skin settings and enable it.
wannabegt4 Wrote:Can we get a Games category on the home screen? Didn't realize it was missing 'til I went back to play some old xbox games I've got ripped to the HD.

Well I already have the assets for the games category including the icon, I think its in the XPR file. If you know some skinning, you can probably add it in. I didn't add it because it doesn't get used much. Although for the next update I've already implemented sub menus with games as one of the sub categories. I hope that is good enough.
Does that also mean we could get submenues on the others too? Like 'recently added' and 'genres' for movies and TV shows? Any idea when the next update will be coming out?

Also, I noticed a bug where the text is missing for "enable library' in the music section. The radio button is there so you can enable/disable it, but the text is missing.
Hey RockDawg,

RockDawg Wrote:Does that also mean we could get submenues on the others too? Like 'recently added' and 'genres' for movies and TV shows? Any idea when the next update will be coming out?

Yep there will be submenu's for every category except maybe pictures, I'm not sure what to add for that. I only want to include important things for submenu's that get used alot. Also this submenu system is turned off by default which can be enabled in skin settings, since I want the default skin to be simple.

I got a checklist I go through, most of the things I want implemented are done, Although I've just been idling too much lately, so released date is usually 'when I feel like it' =)

RockDawg Wrote:Also, I noticed a bug where the text is missing for "enable library' in the music section. The radio button is there so you can enable/disable it, but the text is missing.

That has already been fixed.
scarfa Wrote:Hey RockDawg,

Yep there will be submenu's for every category except maybe pictures, I'm not sure what to add for that. I only want to include important things for submenu's that get used alot. Also this submenu system is turned off by default which can be enabled in skin settings, since I want the default skin to be simple.

Cool! I understand about keeping the default clean and simple. Ease of use should be paramount.

Quote:I got a checklist I go through, most of the things I want implemented are done, Although I've just been idling too much lately, so released date is usually 'when I feel like it' =)

No pressure. Just curious. Big Grin Thanks for your time and effort!

Quote:That has already been fixed.

Sorry, I missed that.
Is it possible to have watched overlay on all views? TV wide view especially.
scarfa Wrote:Well I already have the assets for the games category including the icon, I think its in the XPR file. If you know some skinning, you can probably add it in. I didn't add it because it doesn't get used much. Although for the next update I've already implemented sub menus with games as one of the sub categories. I hope that is good enough.

I found the home-games-icon.png but I'm not seeing the games-text-blurred.png or the games-text-focus.png

Is this something you could whip up real quick? I'd be happy to do it but I don't know what font you used and I don't think I could make it perfect.
wannabegt4 Wrote:I found the home-games-icon.png but I'm not seeing the games-text-blurred.png or the games-text-focus.png

Is this something you could whip up real quick? I'd be happy to do it but I don't know what font you used and I don't think I could make it perfect.

Here you go:

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.01