Nvidia x Server?
Hi all
Have followed the guide here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54705 and had everything at work perfectly, now it's just one problem.
I do not want 1080 resolution in ubuntu for everything is of course so small when I go surfing, etc..
But when I go into nivida settings so you can not change anything there, I've done something wrong then or?
Are there any more than I who have probem with this

i have a Asrock ion 330 ,Ubuntu and XBMC installed.
you should be able to change resoultion on the fly in nvidia-settings. So if you go to the X Server Display configuration and change the resolution to 1280x720 and click apply, it doesn't switch, or your controls are greyed out?

I looked over the instructions in that thread and it doesn't look like there was anything to custom being done to the xorg.conf. The only other thing I can think of is to check over your xorg.conf and see if there is a resolution hard coded in there. I don't have any resolution information in my xorg.conf and I'm able to do it, so if there's resolutions in your xorg.conf, that's probably your problem.

Feel free to post your xorg.conf and if I spot this thread again, I'll compare it to mine and see if there's anything else I can suggest.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia x Server?0