How to run *. TS and the Apple Movie Trailers?
Question 
Hello. Laugh
This is my first post in the XBMC Forum ... I'm using XBMC for the first time ... Meanwhile one word: Amazing!

Currently I use MediaPortal and analyzing the XBMC, I have the following questions:
  1. I added a folder (add source) from Videos. How do I delete?
  2. I want to test the Aeon (Aeon and Horizon's Mod). The site says: Please use a recent nightly build, but be aware that these should not be expected to be bug free. It's correct?
  3. Today, I use the MediaPortal TV Server 1.1.0 BETA 1, to record HDTV programs on TV Terrestrial Air (Brazil).
    To watch the recordings MediaPortal uses codecs Cyberlink H.264/AVC Decoder (PDVD9) and AAC Audio Decoder libfaad2Wrapper through a TSReader.ax modified.
    Question: Is it possible to adapt the codecs XBMC so I can watch the *. ts recorded by the TV Server?
  4. I'm not able to use Apple Movie Trailers Lite ... I have installed the QuickTime Player 7.6.4 (518.35). I choose the trailer, I click OK and nothing happens.
Congratulations and grateful for the excellent XBMC and attention to my post ... Nod

[els]
1. context menu ('c' / right click)
2. yes
3. no. however we should be able to play those ts'es just fine natively?
4. apple's fault. they throw away requests from anyone not having quicktime as their user-agent.
spiff Wrote:1. context menu ('c' / right click)
tks
2. yes
i instaled XBMC_PCInstaller_22968, Aeon appears, but not available for selection. Meadstream, too. :confused2:
3. no. however we should be able to play those ts'es just fine natively?
good. when. tks.
4. apple's fault. they throw away requests from anyone not having quicktime as their user-agent.
My QuickTime version is ok?
Tks spiff...
See above...
[els]
[els];406583 Wrote:Tks spiff...
i instaled XBMC_PCInstaller_22968, Aeon appears, but not available for selection. Meadstream, too.
[els]

I'm seeing the same thing... ?

[els];406583 Wrote:Tks spiff...
My QuickTime version is ok?
[els]

There's an update to the Apple Trailers script that fixes this, make sure you grab that

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to run *. TS and the Apple Movie Trailers?0