Color Themes for Transparency!
Thumbs Up 
Thanx to the hard work of jpf55 there are now four extra colorthemes available for Transparency!.
If you're getting bored with the default blue theme, you now have the option to switch to orange, yellow, purple or green.

For now, these will be available as a separate download. Let us know what you think of them and if you want one or more of them to be included in the skin in the future.

Installation:
the zip file will contain two folders
- copy the files in the 'colors' folder to the 'skin/Transparency!/colors' folder
- copy the files in the 'media' folder to the 'skin/Transparency!/media' folder
- restart xbmc
- select a colortheme: Settings > Appearance > Look & feel > Theme

I'm not taking any credits for this as everything was done by jpf55, so a big thumbs up to him!

EDIT:
Download link removed. These colorthemes are NOT! compatable with the current version of Transparency!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Damn mate.... this skin is getting better & better every day.

Keep it up ronie
Nessus
Thanks jpf55 and ronnie, excellent work!

You guys have mucho respect from me Big Grin
thanks for your work!
I had fun doing it plus I learned a lot Nod

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Many thanks these are great
Is it possible to have a white theme, like in Transparency's first release?

Thanks in advance!
Id like these but the link is down also how bout a black theme or red too!
maybe there will be a new set of colorthemes with the next release of T!

haven't decided yet. it's a lot of work to create them and even more work to keep them up to date.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks a lot, looks great on the screenshots... but I get an "Not Found" error when trying to download...
Ubuntu 9.10 - XBMC 9.11 Beta
might as well remove the download link.
these themes don't work with T! v2.11 or up.

there may be new themes when the next T! version is released.
fair enough. it may be worth it to some but its not integral
ronie Wrote:might as well remove the download link.
these themes don't work with T! v2.11 or up.

there may be new themes when the next T! version is released.

I have the will to help, I used to get a lot of fun customizing Alaska and creating views,
Now I'm a T! junkie and would love to contribute to it,
Besides, the multi-colour schemes is a great idea and it would be marvellous if we find a way to get that for the upcoming T! release (also, a White variant could suite well T!) whether it's integrated or as an add-on to the skin

Anyway, long live to T! Laugh
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
dondre Wrote:I have the will to help, I used to get a lot of fun customizing Alaska and creating views,
Now I'm a T! junkie and would love to contribute to it
that would be just great :-)
i appreciate all the help i can get.

dondre Wrote:Besides, the multi-colour schemes is a great idea and it would be marvellous if we find a way to get that for the upcoming T! release (also, a White variant could suite well T!) whether it's integrated or as an add-on to the skin

i have no preference in color, so whatever you fancy. ;-)

whether or not colorthemes will included in the skin is a matter of size.
if all goes as planned T! is going to be hosted in the xbmc addon repo
and they may have some restrictions as to how big a skin can be.
though i doubt adding a few extra colorthemes is going to be a real problem.

again, appreciate your offer to help out!
It's my pleasure and really all the congratulations goes to you for starting up this great XBMC skin concept!

That said can you point where to start with it? This would avoid me going through all the structure Smile

In the \colors folder there's only a single defaults.xml file which looks very basic to me...

Or perhaps I should start (or there alredy is) a new post in the dev section instead of this one?

Cheers mate
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color Themes for Transparency!1