Episode Names
Hi,

New to xbmc and loving it so far, i'm checking out a few bits before i splash out on a nice ion pc for under the tv, i'm currently stuck on the below,

Is there a way to display episode names / numbers in xbmc?,

Currently if i browse through my tv shows i have a list of say 22 episodes per season that all say season 1 or season 2 etc as their titles.

What i'm after is either the full name as i named it 'Smallville S1E01 Pilot' or at least 'Smallville S1E01' as at present it's not easy to find which actual episode i want watch.

I'm currently using the latest windows build with the Aeon skin.

Thanks
Silver
Aeon skin is the problem. Switch to an episodes view if there is one.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hi,
I cant find an episodes view in aeon, is there an xml i can edit?, seems to be that the name displayed is currently the folder name and not the file name maybe i can change this?
Just to make sure, your TV show names and seasons are all intact and correct, but when you go into an individual season none of the episode names show up as they should?
Hi NimbleRabit,

Yeah thats correct, it all shows up fine in file mode, but under the tv shows view each episode is named as the parent folder it seems i.e season 1 for all of season 1's episodes.

Is there a way of getting the file mode view under the tv shows tab as this is what i'm after i.e. an xml edit or something, i have tried enabling all views for tv mode but this doesn't solve the issue.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Names0