• 5(current)
[REQUEST] Sirius Script or Plugin? - Satellite internet radio streams online player?
Did anyone get this working for the US version?

I am stuck at can't play this URL.....

Thanks
Can anyone get this to work? I miss streaming Sirius through my xbox.
Can anyone update thisHuh It would be greatly appreciated - I need to stream Howard throughout my house! Smile
Lightbulb 
I know there was once a script for this that no longer works. Was wondering if anybody is interested in making a plugin or script to stream Sirius radio?
Here is the link to the old script if this helps out anyone:

http://sacknet.org/sirius/

Thx
I have asked Voinage to look at this for me so hopefully we can get this functionality again going in a plugin version. Cant wait I have to have my Sirius stream back.Nod Is anybody else interested in this functionality?
Alright i`m looking into it, there is more to their new website design than meets the eye.

Leave it with me.

Thanks Voinage.
Hi,

I really miss the ability to stream my Sirius through XBMC. I would fix it myself if I could. I just think something changed in the way the website works. Search Sirius in this forum and you will see some information on what the actual problem is.

Thanks in advance.
try looking here:
Near the bottom of the page.

http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/
Voinage Wrote:try looking here:
Near the bottom of the page.

http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/

Hey Voinage! I don't see my request for swedish media in that list?!
It`s not on there because i`m still adding the hundreds of categories manually ! MANUALLY!

I couldn`t parse them so i had to create each directory by hand, oh so very slowly.

But it`s about 95% done so relax.

I`m just nobbling the little easy ones from the list of requests and adding to the big ones slowly.
No problem Voinage. I knew I could count of you of course, I was just wondering why it wasn't on the list. And hey, if I could help you any way I'd gladly add those things manually myself! You're really doing a lot more work for us than we deserve. And you don't want money for it either...? Voinage, like a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrappedin a vest...

Regards
Can't wait!!!!! - Please let me know if you need beta tester or something....
I am trying to get the sirius radio plug in working and I am having some problems, also I am having issues with video feed freezing up the system. I am using the latest SVN of the dashboard... Also, I do not have problems with regular rss feeds, nor itunes radio.

The sirius radio plugin tellms me my username/password is wrong and that there is an update at a website that no longer exists. My username and pass are correct in the default.y file (tells you runsirius.py in the message - took a while to figure out).
If so, how did you do it? I keep getting invalid username - when it is correct in the script... Did you have to change code? I do not imagine that they had the security image in the login screen when the script was made - so I am unsure it works anymore...
Hi Voinage,
I'm curious how things are going on this... Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Sirius Script or Plugin? - Satellite internet radio streams online player?0