[RELEASED] TOUCH! - a Skin for use with Touchscreen, too
Here is my Touchscreen modded Skin in Beta0.3!

This Skin is for use with or without a Touchscreen!

Why a touchscreen? Why this skin?

I have installed in my house in the kitchen a small touchscreen monitor to control and show the media center. This media center will be later in the lounge operated by remote control and a large tv. So it should be both friendly!

Now this ist my selfmade touchscreen modded skin. It includes the EEETop mod and some kind of other skins - but i have made many changes.

look the skin and download all betas here! for latest load beta 3!
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
here is a video of the skin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9rb9a9m6Ss
Hope this isnt considered off topic;

Does anyone have any suggestions for a small 7" touchscreen in the UK? manufacturer and supplier if possible.

Also, the yourtube clip provided seems to be using the mouse....is there a demo available showing the skin in action with a touchscreen?
okay - i can made a video in a few days .....
here is the video (handy video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHaOHeN6oM
Great work! Looks really nice!
Wouldn't it be smarter, if you're going to make it touch friendly, to base it of icons instead of text. (I.e the transition from PDA's with stylus to finger touch-phones like iPhone.)

The reason of course being that it's much easier to click on big icons than small text icons.

You should also make it more free flowing. If it's a touch-skin it should be more based on mouse support than keyboard support, seing as one can always touch anywhere on the screen.

Just quickly edited a couple of images of the Nokia N900, as an example:

If one hit the Configuration, a drop down menu could slide down, revealing different view types and other settings, and so on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASED] TOUCH! - a Skin for use with Touchscreen, too0