Remote config problem
Ive tried the sticky on Lircmap etc but to no avail.

Ive just got a Philips SRM 5100 remote, and ive got it set up perfectly with everything, that is with the exception of the OK button in XBMC. Ive tried editing the Lircmap and Keymap files but nothing seems to work. Ive also noticed the green windose button makes a noise when pressed but doesnt actually do anything.

Could someone please help me out.
see my post here:
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showpost.php?p...ostcount=7

This explains atleast where wich xml files should be for xbmc to pick it up.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Firstly there is no
Quote:/home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml
there isnt even a keymaps folder in the userdata directory. (and yes I did change xbmc to my user). Secondly, I had another try and editing the Keymap and Lircmap files, as per your instructions, but still its the same.
as i said in that thread. you nead to create the folder "keymaps" under userdata. then you put your remote.xml or whatever file u are using into the keymaps directory.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
actually it doesnt say 'you need to create a kepmaps folder'. none the less ive just tried this, and still it doesnt work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote config problem0