Cannot add tv show
Hi

I am running Ubuntu 9.04 and Xbmc 9.04.1 r20654 from PPA (skin: PM3.HD) on a Asrock ION 330.

I have a folder called "TV shows" and the structure is as follows:
TVshows
-Californication
--Season 2
---Californication.s02e06.xxxxxx
-Top Gear
--Season 13
---Top Gear.s13e01.xxxxxxx

When I scan the folder called "TV shows" only the Top Gear episodes are recognised and accessible from "Library" mode. I have tried to delete and add it several times with the same outcome. I have only been running Ubuntu and XBMC for a few days, so it is fairly new to me, so I have might messed up some settings.

Debug log: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/283015/

Jorgensen
have only had a quick look, but your files are called:

"Californication.s02e06 720p.HDTV.x264-2HD.vob"

try renaming it to:

Californication.s02e06.720p.HDTV.x264-2HD.vob
prae5 Wrote:have only had a quick look, but your files are called:

"Californication.s02e06 720p.HDTV.x264-2HD.vob"

try renaming it to:

Californication.s02e06.720p.HDTV.x264-2HD.vob

Hey

Thanks for looking. It was not the problem. After some searching in the forums I found this post.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=379249&postcount=7

He is having the same problem as me. Namely that it is only complete seasons that are recognised while a single episode of a season is NOT recognised. I did not think of this before I read his post. So I tried to add "TV show info" for the second season of Californication, and then it recognised the single episode. But somehow that is not possible for the third season!

I'll keep trying.
Rename file as i suggested, remove californication from your library, rescan for new content and then updated debug log.
It works!

remove -> rename -> scan for new content -> scan for new content on season level.

That did the trick.

EDIT:
Thank you very much prae5
The release group name 2hd also causes problems sometimes, I usually rename them to exclude it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot add tv show0