Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ REQUEST ] webbtv.se
This is a new webportal to all the major Swedish channels
Wow, one key to rule them all....
Any news regarding this request?
| Thermaltake DH101 | Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H | 2.13GHz INTEL Core2Duo E6400 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 | 5TB Storage | Integrated sound + nV7100 + MSI GT210 | WIN7 + XBMC Dharma 10.0 + Transparency! |
Yeah anyone wanna take a look at this?
mailed them asking for permission today and also if they could implement a simple xml api..
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Any news on this one?
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
would be great with a .se plugin..
I have been starting to play around with a swedish webtv plugin. But as I understand it, there are some problems of playing back most of the content from SVT.

I am a total newbie on XBMC (have han installation done 3 days ago). But work daily on programming with focus on Python so I hope I will be able to contribute with something valueble.

If anyone know if XBMC can play back:
rtmp://fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com/91005/_definst_/kluster/20100707/100706ALLSANGPASKANSEN-PLAY-mp4-d-v1.mp4

I would be realy thankful
+1
I would also like to have this script!!!!
I want it too, any progress ?
Wow, this could be really useful. Let's hope it gets created Smile
DavKa Wrote:I have been starting to play around with a swedish webtv plugin. But as I understand it, there are some problems of playing back most of the content from SVT.

I am a total newbie on XBMC (have han installation done 3 days ago). But work daily on programming with focus on Python so I hope I will be able to contribute with something valueble.

If anyone know if XBMC can play back:
rtmp://fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com/91005/_definst_/kluster/20100707/100706ALLSANGPASKANSEN-PLAY-mp4-d-v1.mp4

I would be realy thankful

Yes. Check out the svtplay add-on...

Edit, looked at the site and it seems quite straight forward to write a plugin. An xml api would be preferred though..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Have anyone made any progress? I would love an addon for this, the only problem is that i don't know the language used for XBMC plugins so I can't do it myself Smile
As far as I can see, there's no point for a plugin against webtv.se. They only wrap the content from the original web site, they don't play the series them self.

[ REQUEST ] webbtv.se00